How have your cold approaches of women turned out?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
On the way to work this morning was sitting across a gorgeous girl on the subway. We kept looking at each other then away.

This isn't a cold approach to me

If a chick is giving you vibes and you move in, that's ordinary hollering.

Cold approach is when you randomly run up on a chick pumping gas or reading the label on a cereal box in the grocery store

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Horrible cuz I live in Miami where cold approach NEVER works.......every female I ever dealt with either came to me or was got off situations

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Broke up with my girlfriend of 4.5 years last Sunday the 10th.

Went out last Saturday and thought i would kill.

Boy was i fukkin' wrong. Saw this tall beautiful thick broad at the bar and didn't say a fukkin' word. Jesus what the fukk!!! I know better than this.

Now that i don't have a girl, my confidence has actually wallowed a bit. How ironic. LOL.

Going to my boy's wedding in Cupertino this weekend. If i don't kill it... i don't know how long of a funk i'm gonna be in.

I'm at the prime of my existence.

It's literally die or do time.

Wish a vigga luck. For real for real i'm gonna need it.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is for night time, in the club. I don't holler at girls during the day that's thirsty.
One thing I noticed is that I do better at night than the day. At daytime you get more broads say they taken. At night at bars or clubs or on street near bars and clubs there is more single broads so I'm more successful.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is for night time, in the club. I don't holler at girls during the day that's thirsty.
Bull fukkin shyt. Much rather holla at a chick in the daytime than night time, especially in a club

I just met this thick as bytch. Said she just had a baby a few weeks ago. So, I was asking when she was free... she said she don't know because of that reason.

I want to fukk. I know the stitches healed right?.... How should I play my hand brehs?... wait a few more weeks, just text, then try to chill again?..

This is a serious question

:laff:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I haven't done this in a while but I might start back up again

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
When i was younger idaf... I was known as the Burger king (all respect due @The Burger King ) cause I used to be specially good at picking up women working late at fast food joints. I was always drunk or high and coming from a party. Probably around 75-80 percent getting the numbers and going out.

Then i became :flabbynsick: and in a relationship so i stopped. Now i feellike my mouthpiece/flirting skills would get me similar numbers, but im in a relationship again :martin:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:yeshrug:securing the number 80%
:mjgrin: getting an acutally date 45%
:mjlol::francis: smashing within the first week 15%

:heh:i dont take these hoes anywhere expensive we just sip coronas on the beach, grab a slice, then go watch a movie

:ohhh: on a random note pof got some fine ass hoes,:beli: they prolly not mentally sane though
I agree. Getting the number is so easy. Chicks give their numbers out to a lot of people to brag to their homegirls about all the thirsty men that are hitting them up. Chicks will text multiple dudes all day long but will only make time to meet up with a small % percentage of her pursuers. I dont take chicks on dinners dates. I invite them to my crib or meet up at a dive bar after 9pm for cheap drinks. I usually end up smashing that night or a few nights later. SMH at these simps taking chicks on expensive dinner dates and getting a side hug after.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What's your technique for getting the ### and a date?

Getting the number is fairly easy..

Yes I get rejected sometimes.. It happens..

But I'd say most of the time a chick will break me off the number or contact info..

My technique is simple. Eye contact. A lil humor. Smoothness. And a "hey how about I contact you some time?" ...sometimes worded differently for charismatic effect. (The killshot)

When cold approaching never sneak up on her. Like approaching her from behind and speaking. Unless she's already seen you beforehand. Doing that puts you in the negative with cool points. You'll need all your cool points. ...If you can let her see you approaching her. Your chest and shoulders up, head high and a crack of a smile before you speak. This display of confidence is critical in those few seconds...

You're welcome.