How have your cold approaches of women turned out?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I haven't been keeping count, I know that approach is always 100%, due to me having the ability to approach anyone really, that's never been the problem.

The number? eh, about 50%, to be fair, I don't really want the number, you know how many dudes have some random hole's number? Plenty, I try to stand out by not looking like a thirst bucket. I get the FB or IG but even then, its only for setting up dates.

The most accurate number I've experience both with myself, and others is;

about 15% success rate, which means; getting laid. Nothing else.

Out of 10 women, you'll more than likely bang 1-2 that night. Every other number fluctuates, but I've noticed that one stays the same over the years.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a pretty good success rate. I'd be lying if I used percentages n shyt though. I just open up with, " cute shoes" or some shyt to get the convo started. Next thing you know i'm smashing withing two weeks at the most.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
I haven't been keeping count, I know that approach is always 100%, due to me having the ability to approach anyone really, that's never been the problem.

The number? eh, about 50%, to be fair, I don't really want the number, you know how many dudes have some random hole's number? Plenty, I try to stand out by not looking like a thirst bucket. I get the FB or IG but even then, its only for setting up dates.

The most accurate number I've experience both with myself, and others is;

about 15% success rate, which means; getting laid. Nothing else.

Out of 10 women, you'll more than likely bang 1-2 that night. Every other number fluctuates, but I've noticed that one stays the same over the years.

How do rate these women's looks?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On the way to work this morning was sitting across a gorgeous girl on the subway. We kept looking at each other then away.

Subway went out of service at the next stop and everyone had to go street level due to the disruption. We were both tryna find a way downtown so I asked her to split a fare and we rode downtown about 15 mins talking and I got her number :whew:

See whats good later. If the icebreaker is there I'll go for it. Usually grocery store is money for me but I don't do cold approaches often.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I built my life on the fold approach..

Hey what's your name
Where you from
Who you here with
(I be saying shyt like I'm here with 12 guys)
How old are you... Ooo lemme guess, look her up n down... Go as young as possible....
What's your passion
Lemme get that number (I ain't gonna say what i really say)

That's it, I'd you want a one nighter just keep talking and treat her like Ya girl (without buying her drinks.)

Such an easy formula.

It's that easy

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is for night time, in the club. I don't holler at girls during the day that's thirsty.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
just like this

anigif_sub-buzz-32666-1493670732-1.gif

2 for 50

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I just met this thick as bytch. Said she just had a baby a few weeks ago. So, I was asking when she was free... she said she don't know because of that reason.

I want to fukk. I know the stitches healed right?.... How should I play my hand brehs?... wait a few more weeks, just text, then try to chill again?..

This is a serious question

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
During daytime my average success rate is 8-12%. I've accepted that number.

Nighttime is the same. So out of 10-12 approaches, I'll get 1-2 numbers.

This with girls that are 6.5+ and of every race.

When I was younger it would be around 15-20%. But my looks have deteriorated a bit as I'm almost 30

The fukk :dahell:

My looks have only improved , the older I;ve gotten. I get cold approached by the ladies nowadays.