How have your cold approaches of women turned out?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Cold approaches work but you have to talk to 4-10 women in one night. You have to have a plan that leads to you both getting something to happen. What I do is I talk to a girl and ask her if she smokes weed or if she has weed. You tell her straight "listen this is what we are going to do. I have some weed, we can go smoke at your place tonight. That is what we are going to do." This worked with me but I'm not a weed smoker. I gotta switch it up cause I cannot rely on smoking weed all the time. Listen, You don't gotta use weed you just have to have a plan. If she don't like it go to another chick. Women will listen to you if you have a plan. If you are just going out being indirect it's gonna be hard n nothing going to happen. It's better to tell her your intentions then beat around the bush.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I try to get something going on at the moment. I only have 2 numbers in my phone cause when I talk to women I'm not looking for a number, FB or Snapchat. It's a waste of time for me. But I don't get many women cause they ain't feeling me or they boring n I lose interest. It's 50/50 rate. Rejection is part of the game you can't avoid it cause not every chick you talk to is gonna like you, has a bf, is a dyke, or she will turn you off.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's easy to get numbers though, I've never had a problem with that. It's getting the girl to even respond to your messages or better yet leaving her house to want to come and see you, if you can kill that bird you got the bag

THIS! Every man in damn America has this issue with these bytches. Trying to get them to do something. You know women are so damn stupid that if they feel like their hair does not look a certain way they will flake on a date THAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD GO OUT AND DO. Breh I wish women were like men when it came to thinking it would be much easy for us. A human being not running on feelings (the moment) and running on logic.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Y'all gotta stop looking for signs to approach the chick. Just approach her. Cause she doesn't know you exist until you talk to her. I don't have time to mental masturbate "oh.. lemme see if she showing eye contact.." they ain't looking at me I gotta go talk to them. Yo! Last Friday I saw 2 chicks sitting down I went up to talk to them. They told me they had a bf but they didn't. Going by body language the other one was feeling me and her friend was testing me. Ignored her and talked to the girl that was feeling me. Made out with her but wanted to get more chicks and dipped on her that night cause everything close at 2.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt..some of the reactions I get..I have seen chicks turn around quick thinking im gonna approach.

Think is I get more attention in public than tinder.

Though also I been in situations where broads were expecting me to approach and when I didn't copped attitudes.

THIS. I waited too long and she lost interest. I always forget that women and men are not the same. Women go by the moment and how they feel. Their feelings can burn out quick if you don't attack it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you approach a woman outside of the club you're usually gonna have success

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Define "success"

Cause I've probably randomly approached 100-150 women in my lifetime outside the club and smashed like 6-7 of them.

Get the number

Knocking em down is another story
to me its smashing. Getting a chics number means nothing to them they give that out like hot cakes.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If you approach a woman outside of the club you're usually gonna have success
If you mean literally than I agree. I always have had sucess at night outside clubs and bars especially when they close. There is a ton of single ladies who are disappointed with the night and bored.