How have your cold approaches of women turned out?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'd say six degrees of separation should be used; social circles, friend of a friend, etc. Or hobbies where you can meet someone like minded.

All mass approaching does is cast your net wider to catch harlots. If you want harlots then :manny:
That's how I met my wife. My best friends fiancé introduced us to each other while she was in med school. I remember the 1st compliment she gave me was on my waves. "You know your hair looks a lot like the ocean":wub:

On the outside I had the :smugfavre: but inside I was :banderas:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
This thread is why nikkas don't approach no more :dead:
Ain't nobody got time to approach 500 women to maybe smash 2 :dead:

How is it taking up time if you are being social anyways?

If I'm at a happy hour what else am I doing with my time other than drinking and shooting the s**t with friends/associates.

Going out with the intention of only spitting, is a waste of time after a certain age. But if you're already out at a social event, then it's literally not taking up any time doing something different than what you're already doing.

Cats waste more time hitting up chicks online than approaching. They are literally taking up time they could be productive and using it to DM every chick under the sun. But it's their leisure time, so I don't think it's an issue anyways. Everybody needs some time to fool around and not be productive.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How is it taking up time if you are being social anyways?

If I'm at a happy hour what else am I doing with my time other than drinking and shooting the s**t with friends/associates.

Going out with the intention of only spitting, is a waste of time after a certain age. But if you're already out at a social event, then it's literally not taking up any time doing something different than what you're already doing.

Cats waste more time hitting up chicks online than approaching. They are literally taking up time they could be productive and using it to DM every chick under the sun. But it's their leisure time, so I don't think it's an issue anyways. Everybody needs some time to fool around and not be productive.
Yes but you'll probably actually approach 2 or 3 in that scenario. This thread has brehs talking about 10 numbers a day and is an off spin of 1000 women in a year challenge.

I'm sorry but the extremity of "numbers game" will never appeal to me.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are hustling backwards honestly. Stop chasing and approaching women and instead use that time and confidence to hustle and get more money. You'll end up with more quality women that way anyway.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Honestly I just walk up to em and say "excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but may I ask you a question?"

Her - sure

Me - what's your name?

Her - *gives name

Me - oh ok look, ima keep it real with ya. I saw you standing over there and thought you was kinda cute. I just had to come over and say something to ya.

Like I'm just blunt as hell :yeshrug:

I've done it so many times and got so much pu55y from that direct approach.

Women love that. Just step to her with confidence and make sure to smile (after all you are a stranger). Ask her name and give a quick compliment. Giving a compliment right away will let her know right away what your intentions are. You wanna establish right away that you are SEXUALLY attracted to her.

After you tell her that you thought she was kinda cute, read her body language and go from there.

Honestly you just gotta do it and practice thinking on the fly. Every woman is different and there's no set way to do it.

I think the direct and blunt way is the best. Just my opinion. That's what's worked for me. I don't fukk with "lines"

Do you ONLY approach black chicks or what?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Do you ONLY approach black chicks or what?
Yea, only black. Don't let the "stereotype" of the black woman scare you. I've never been cussed out or anything or gotten an attitude. Just a simple "oh thank you, but I'm not interested" or they got a man already.

If you step respectfully you have nothing to fear. Don't let these dudes scare you with this "street harassment" shyt.

If you looking for advice on approaching nonblack women, I assume its the same.

Just walk up, ask her name and give a small compliment. If she's attracted to you, you'll eat.

90% of it is having the balls to do it. The other 10% is not saying anything stupid. Most dudes are terrified of approaching females and men who did it stand out.

Women are NOT being approached as often as you think. There's SO much pu55y out there breh. You just gotta have the balls to step up and get it.

Dudes who get the most pu55y don't give a fukk about being rejected.

I've been rejected and forgot about it the same day.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Y'all are hustling backwards honestly. Stop chasing and approaching women and instead use that time and confidence to hustle and get more money. You'll end up with more quality women that way anyway.
you're missing the point of this thread. Not everyone who cold approaches is going out of their way chasing hoes to get validation. I for one, only EVER approach women in public settings while doing normal shyt (doing groceries, going to the mall, riding public transport or walking on campus), and thats if I find the girl attractive. I dont have any rules like "approaching 10 a week", but pretty much ALL my interactions with new women this year were a result of unplanned cold approaches. Hell, just yesterday I shot my shot at this cute worker from Burger King when I was at the mall trying to get something to eat. She got shy and made up excuses about not knowing her number, so I just wrote mine on paper, gave it to her and kept it pushing. This is just an example of cold approaches I make that are not premeditated. She hasnt called yet and likely wont, but im not pressed cause I aint out here chasing hoes. But that doesnt mean I shouldnt cold approach when I see a fine thang infront of me :yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
cold approached this past friday when me and this young shawty were waiting for an elevator. It was a quick convo cause she was rushing to a guest lecture by some nikka who won a nobel prize. I jumped straight to the point and asked for her number so I can talk to her about it sometime. She did not hesitate and gave it to me. This evening I picked up my phone and called her, we ended up having a 15 min convo and the chick can TALK, there wasnt any moment of awkward silence throughout the call. I ended up asking her to meet up and chat over some coffee this coming week and her response was like "lets do it friday next week after I submit the final draft of my thesis so we can hang out properly, in the meantime we can chat on whatsapp". then we ended the call and wished each other a good evening.

that simple. I saw a nerdy shawdy with big ass glasses and a phat ass and decided to cold approach and shoot my shot :yeshrug:. If it works out and i get the draws, then great but if it doesnt then fukk it i'll charge her to the game.

Im no longer pressed about trying to come off as the nikka a girl wants...im just being me these days and letting the women decide if they wanna fukk with a nikka of my type. All I know is that if she fukks around and gives me the p*ssy just ONCE, its OVER! CHECKMATE! she will get dikkmatized :shaq:

:mjgrin: shawty texted me last night askin if we still on. We ended up meeting up for coffee and went to chill at this nice stop with a nice view on campus and talked non-stop. Shawty is legit with them conversation skills, not one moment of awkward silence :wow:. She ended up suggesting we go for a lil drive after it got chilly outside. So we took a lil cruise around town with her car while chatting non-stop then she dropped me off at my spot after since was gonna go prepare for a night out with her female friends. Ended up tonguing her down in that down but she didnt wanna take it any step further and wanted us to wait then hang out properly next week after I came back from my trip (ya boy is presenting a research paper in a conference in 2 days time in another city). Shawty kept telling me how awesome of a time she had and how must do it again soon. She's going for strawberry picking activity with her class tomorrow she promised to bring me some strawberries :shaq:.
Theres only one problem though brehs :lupe:, her teeth are got that coffee tint and plus her lips kinda dry plus she got THICK siliva :picard:. Dont get me wrong, shawty aint ugly, her body is :wow: plus she a light skin nerdy-cool chick but i was kinda dissapointed at her oral hygene. The mouth doesnt smell (which was a surprise) but her saliva is hella thick and shyt had my stomach grumbling after kissing her. Its obvious that imma keep her around for a lil but I wanna quickly get her to fix that mouth and white ass tongue real quick!

I mean...the shyt aint a dealbreaker since we have good chemistry and that she's fine, but i'd like to get rid of it since its fixable. Problem is we just met so I dont wanna throw her off and end scaring her away :francis:.

also got a new number while on my way to meet the chick above :mjgrin:. I cold approached this broad with a short cut and fit thighs who was walking on the other side of the street. She looked like she was struggling to carry this big ass board with her presentation poster for her Architecture project. Your boy saw an opening and came jogging across the street with the opening "you look like you're struggling with that, so let me help u". I grabbed the largest peace and we walked together to her stop. We had a good decent chat and after she thanked me I asked for her number so "i can go watch her present her work next week" :shaq:. She looked very surprised that I asked her for her number in a pleasant way and then responded by saying "sure, you can have it!". After that I said i'd text her as soon as I can and went on my way to meet the nerdy chick mentioned above. This one has that thot short cut with blond dye so I know if she starts to feel me im gon be in them guts :mjgrin:. finna text her just in a few minutes.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The way I forced myself to start approaching women was to go to the mall on the opposite side of my city and immediately ask for a number, hoping to get rejected. Negative events are more memorable but at least I knew there was no consequence and I could later about actually approaching women with accurate blow out expectations.

a lot of guys who are going home or completing an objective won't have the necessary "reality" to drop whatever they were doing and go up and say "Excuse me I know this is random but you're cute My name is..." No, they'll freeze and every second makes it harder, which makes the decision to stay in the same reality that much easier.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dead ass typed a paragraph about this bad jon I just bagged then had to ask myself why tf would I post this on thecoli... for sum daps? :mjlol: