How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone successfully shaved their head against the grain? I tried it once and it didn't work out (I ended up a nestle crunch bar), but I liked the look of the cut much better.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Ive been rockin the baldy for about 3-4 years now

I noticed my hairling starting to push back at around 26

So I decided to bite the bullet and just get used to the bald look now, that way when my hairline really decides to throw me in the bushes Id already be bald :manny:

I let me hair grow out a few weeks ago just to see what its lookin like ..im about 5 years away from a full out dmx right now
dmx-jail.jpg

:flabbynsick:

but im lucky, that women actually tell me it suits me and they like it so :ehh: I lucked out

but sometimes when I take pics wit my people...and everyone got a low cut fade and im in the middle lookin all azzed out its :sadcam:

Trizz54

The Ghost of Allen Iverson......
Daps
Reppin
Illadelph
going on my fourth year and loving it ...At first I was skeptic then I grew into the look and now its my signature....Started thinning in my twenties tried to avoid it by going to the barbershop more then tried going every week and it was no use ...so here i am :mjpls:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Anyone successfully shaved their head against the grain? I tried it once and it didn't work out (I ended up a nestle crunch bar), but I liked the look of the cut much better.

Its how I gotta do it, I hate the feeling of that patch or two that wont go away but its not really visible but you know its there:snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its how I gotta do it, I hate the feeling of that patch or two that wont go away but its not really visible but you know its there:snoop:

What's your technique? Do you go with the grain first then go over it again the other way? What razor and cream do you use? What's your after-shave regimen lookin like?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
My pops is bald, I think he was really conscious about his hairline even though it wasn't even that bad, but eh... Hopefully I don't get that way cuz my head ain't developed to be bald.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
What's your technique? Do you go with the grain first then go over it again the other way? What razor and cream do you use? What's your after-shave regimen lookin like?

Yeah I prob do it all fukked up and I got sensitve skin:snoop: I started doing it young and dumb years ago and got mad cuts. But now with these new razors and the aveeno creams(:ohlawd:) I can get away with going with the grain, then against the grain multiple times to get the cleanest shave. I even got my shave time down to like 5-10 mins.

There really isnt a better feeling then when you get that shave in after a couple of days though:blessed:

But to anwser your question, your best bet is the Aveeno shave cream and some after shave balm I think Im using netrogena....I learned to stay away from all the after shave liquid type joints that burn is unreal.

Daps
Apricot scrb :leon: I might look into that.

I been shaving my head since last fall, after getting frustrated with going to the barbershop every single week.

One thing I've learned, 4 blade razors will give you a closer cut than 3 (and Im assumin more blades will be even closer but I havent tried it) but the razor will last for only one shave cause that shyt gets clogged up real easy compared to 3 blades.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yea,with a foil electric shaver. However although you can brush to unlock ingrown hairs before you get STAR CRUNCH HEAD
th

IT'S GONNA catch up to you. You might not get the the bumps,but you'll end up having a darkened scalp from the hairs right under the skin level (that you cant reach yet),which will have you looking unfresh.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my hairline ain't fukked up, but I dont like going to the barbershop or paying for haircuts. and the guy that used to cut my hair died a few years ago, so I been shaving it and letting it grow back and I line it up. then about a week and a half later, I shave it again. for me it's just convenience over going for a look.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I either rock the low caesar or the baldie and I'm eatin good outchea in these skreets :obama:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
been shaving my head bald since January 2011 :ahh: Wish I could be permanently bald.