How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Im slowly losing my hair in the back and though im not ready to be bald after seeing my pops and all his brothers with the bald head I knew at an early age that it was gonna be me one day. I can remember in highschool the boys clowned me one time thinking I had a plug but I told them nah that's that early signs of baldness bruh. It used to affect me knowing I would be bald but now I have embraced it and when the day comes I will be prepared to rock the baldie. I just know the first week or two it will look weird because of the lack of sunlight on my dome.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was standing behind a bald guy today while waiting to take my final. He was black and bald. His head looked scaly though. It looked like it was a combination of razor bumps and dry skin :huhldup:

I was curious if this is because he probably shaves too often or is he probably using dirty clippers. I am going to go down the road of keeping my head bald since my hairline has been MIA and I want to make sure I do it right and not have my head looking like a alien prop from Men in Black.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I was standing behind a bald guy today while waiting to take my final. He was black and bald. His head looked scaly though. It looked like it was a combination of razor bumps and dry skin :huhldup:

I was curious if this is because he probably shaves too often or is he probably using dirty clippers. I am going to go down the road of keeping my head bald since my hairline has been MIA and I want to make sure I do it right and not have my head looking like a alien prop from Men in Black.
yea def gotta keep that dome moisturized

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the day i go bald is the day i take my life. im white i cant be rocking a baldie without looking like a dikkhead literally

So you gonna try and go for the Alan Major fade?

ENLARGE_01uncc_coach.jpg

:rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thank you Michael Jordan for making us be accepted

:mjpls:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:whoa: I'm dreading the day this happens but I should be good for the foreseeable future. My pops started rocking the baldy in his late 40s early 50s by choice and it don't look bad..we got the same head shape so maybe ill be aight

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Balding ain't bad if you got good head shape. If your head shape is fukked up, you better do anything necessary to save that hair

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

yea def gotta keep that dome moisturized

Plus, you gotta remember to exfoliate. When I shower, I shampoo the dome and take a soft bristle brush and brush to scuff off the dead skin and "welcome" any new growth.

shyt hurts a little but has you :myman: prepared for the next cut.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Plus, you gotta remember to exfoliate. When I shower, I shampoo the dome and take a soft bristle brush and brush to scuff off the dead skin and "welcome" any new growth.

hope i can get away with the once a week shyt.

i'll definitely have maintenance on lock though.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

U can prob just use apricot scrub for that. Will exfoliate w/o literally tearing off the skin

I have been doing the baldie thing since last fall. I have bad + sensitive skin so I learned a lot.

- If u get bumps at all dont use alcohol based shaving cream or aftershave. I switched to that Nivea non-alcoholic shyt, it's :noah:
- If u aren't already :guilty: wash your face daily. Twice or even three times if you play sports. Your scalp sweats a lot but your hair catches it :scusthov:, so when you are bald all that sweat drips down your forehead into your pores and can make you break out

How often are you brehs shaving? I think I finally got my shyt together to where I can shave like once every 3-4 days. When it gets too long I have to use the clippers first.