How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
U can prob just use apricot scrub for that. Will exfoliate w/o literally tearing off the skin

I have been doing the baldie thing since last fall. I have bad + sensitive skin so I learned a lot.

- If u get bumps at all dont use alcohol based shaving cream or aftershave. I switched to that Nivea non-alcoholic shyt, it's :noah:
- If u aren't already :guilty: wash your face daily. Twice or even three times if you play sports. Your scalp sweats a lot but your hair catches it :scusthov:, so when you are bald all that sweat drips down your forehead into your pores and can make you break out

How often are you brehs shaving? I think I finally got my shyt together to where I can shave like once every 3-4 days. When it gets too long I have to use the clippers first.

Been bald for about 10 years. Cutting it myself for about 8. Saved a brother a couple of G'a for sure.

At first, I used to cut upon the sight of a follicle starting to bud. Now, I cut if something important is coming up (i.e. interview, night out on the town, presentation, date night, etc.). I'm married so no fukks given at this point. :leon:

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
shyt i been rocking a bald head since 2010... im 31.. i shave it with that good ol Gillete fusion and Aveeno shaving cream.. nothing is better than a fresh shaved head after a hot shower..

if you shave your head, i always go with the grain, and never use a dull razor.once its done its done.. helps avoid them razor bumps.

afterwards i put a small amount of cocoa butter lotion mixed with some african herbal oil for that shine

and i MUST keep some facial hair... makes the bald pop more.. i got a light mustache and a thick ass Freeway beard... ladies love it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had the bald, but I've been growing my shyt out.

I did attract more older women with the bald.

Now that my shyt is getting longer, I attract more shallow, hoodrat types.

Long hair has a more "far reaching" attraction.It can create an illusion of beauty.A nikka can look like a Rhinoceros in the face, but from about 90 feet, females be like "Gurrrrrlll who is that coming this way? :lupe::noah:"

Until he gets right up on them, then it's like :patrice::huhldup:

But even then, some times long locks will get you in there.Some females just have a hair fetish.Especially black females.They love a nikka that can sprout follicles supernaturally.

Bald dudes have to draw them in more.The female brain works differently.It's certain features about a man that only they can notice.You just have to get up close to them and allow them to have that "EUREKA!!" moment...Once they spot it, you in there like swim wear

Heafcliffe

Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
hope i can get away with the once a week shyt.

i'll definitely have maintenance on lock though.

You'll be cool. FYI: there is more maintenance on a baldy bc any and all growth is seen vs. having hair in the first place.

After awhile, you'll be comfortable rocking the Sherman Helmsley, Mike Jarvis, :ld: with no fukks given to the world. Speaking from experience.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A fakkit, "NATURE BOY"?

YOU...YOU fukkING ASS PIRATE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

speedos-082511-m.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Plus, you gotta remember to exfoliate. When I shower, I shampoo the dome and take a soft bristle brush and brush to scuff off the dead skin and "welcome" any new growth.

shyt hurts a little but has you :myman: prepared for the next cut.

You'll be cool. FYI: there is more maintenance on a baldy bc any and all growth is seen vs. having hair in the first place.

After awhile, you'll be comfortable rocking the Sherman Helmsley, Mike Jarvis, :ld: with no fukks given to the world. Speaking from experience.

im speaking on not having a dry scalp mainly breh...vin diesel status is not a problem though...my main goal is no dry scalp, no irritation, no bumps.

Heafcliffe

Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
im speaking on not having a dry scalp mainly breh...vin diesel status is not a problem though...my main goal is no dry scalp, no irritation, no bumps.

:ohhh: I see, I see.

I have a naturally oily dome and hate shininess. Nonetheless, I avoid the potential for dryness by brushing my head while showering. Also, I use a mild, but thick lotion like Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula. One application tones down the shine factor and keeps my shyt moisturized.

Good luck, breh

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
i went ahead and shaved my head bald for the 1st time today. i think it looks pretty good. im muscular/athletic built so i got that goin for me. im just wondering how has rockin the baldy affected the type of women u pull. im imagining younger chicks not going for that look as much as an older woman but i could be wrong :yeshrug:. my question is how did going bald(whether by choice or not) affect your success rate with the women? specifically with younger women(21-29)
Want younger (black) hoes,wear a cap. I think white girls and older sistas like it though

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
We'll his mom still has a head full of thick hair so he good. But it makes me think of my future my daddy has a head full of grey dreads but my mom is losing hers and that makes me sad.