How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
bald look? :what: :childplease:

shake-them-dreads-o.gif

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few months ago decided to let my beard grow and rock a baldie :manny: i needed a change brehs. The flow of white bytches dramatically increased, coming at me with the :ohhh: "nikka looking exotic" metaphors.

Rate for other bytches was the same, still rock the beardie a la che guevara and the baldie every now and then :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I go from baldy's to Caesars all the time. Man if ur black, havin a baldy will NEVER hurt u. Unless u got a scottie pipped type head.

Even some of y'all white cats can pull this off like woodsy harrelson and Bruce willis.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went ahead and shaved my head bald for the 1st time today. i think it looks pretty good. im muscular/athletic built so i got that goin for me. im just wondering how has rockin the baldy affected the type of women u pull. im imagining younger chicks not going for that look as much as an older woman but i could be wrong :yeshrug:. my question is how did going bald(whether by choice or not) affect your success rate with the women? specifically with younger women(21-29)

remember when crackhead flava flav had good looking bytches fighting over who was gonna get to fukk him first?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im a young nikka but I think when I get older and my hairline gets :flabbynsick: (I know its bound to happen cause my pops be rockin a low george jefferson w/ the split ocean moses part) Ima be alright, just need to grow some facial hair at least. White bytches already say they love my jawline (I honestly dont even know wtf this shyt means) so I might eat on some pawgs on the future if I do go full on bald :leon:

Daps
I know alot of dudes who still have there hair, but prefer to go bald. I guess its the new look nowadays. I think a bald head is more fresh than a head with hair, unless you know how to rock it. Bald head with a full goatee and a fresh outfit with some killer shades>.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Grew my hair out, and got a line up the other day.

Barber done saved my hairline :whew:

Walking around with a Afro in my 20's looking luxurious as fukk :win: , I may even get dreads :wow:

I love having official genetics :bow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Decided to go bald last year.. was self conscious of that shyt.. went to the club the day after, bytches was rubbin on my head just walkin through the club.., never looked back :obama:

pretty much same thing.. younger bytches(20-25) either love it or dont really care for it.. older bytches(25+), they love it period