How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh's, after having dreads for years, I realized my shyt was fukked up after having to cut my hair when I reported for a sentence. I was like "It's just looking funny now, it's gonna grow back in right". :no: :to: That bytch that did my hair for years was twisting my shyt too tight, and caused alopecia.

Broskis, I was in denial at first, but I couldn't rock the fade, so I had to go bald. That shyt was weird in the beginning, but I got used to it and it's all good now. What made a nikka finally be cool with it was the time I went to a club, and some bad ass older lady kept rubbing my bald head talking about how sexy it was :win:
I smashed too. Ever since than a nikka ain't turned back :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will say more older women will be attracted to you and a few less younger women. It really ain't a lot of the younger bytches thang. And of few of the chics I used to mess with in the past have seen a nikka and been like :gag: but fukk them bytches. I'm 29 so it really don't matter to me. I'm not checking for them young hoes. The youngest bytch on my squad is 26.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I shaved my head one time back when a nikka gooped up my hairline....

worse 2 weeks of my life.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've rocked bald on numerous occasions it just depends on how i feel bout my hair at that time

didnt affect my pull with woman at all some though bald was better some thought my waves were better neither caused a drop for me :eat:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Breh's, after having dreads for years, I realized my shyt was fukked up after having to cut my hair when I reported for a sentence. I was like "It's just looking funny now, it's gonna grow back in right". :no: :to: That bytch that did my hair for years was twisting my shyt too tight, and caused alopecia.

Broskis, I was in denial at first, but I couldn't rock the fade, so I had to go bald. That shyt was weird in the beginning, but I got used to it and it's all good now. What made a nikka finally be cool with it was the time I went to a club, and some bad ass older lady kept rubbing my bald head talking about how sexy it was :win:
I smashed too. Ever since than a nikka ain't turned back :manny:

I was thinking about growing dreads to:snoop:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I got the bald look since the 90's by choice and the funny thing is that I got pretty good hair. Never had a problem pulling women. I find that when people see that you're black and bald and clean cut they automatically see you as more professional. It does attract more older women though..........and white women.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've always rocked a low ceaser, or taper with the waves, but this 1 time I was tryna cut my own hair and shaved off a chunk of my waves. I said fucc it and shaved it all off to a baldie. That same week, I swear byytches were like magnets:gladbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
electric-hair-clippers-9910-240.jpg

goat investment

copped one of these years ago n shave it once a week