How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why do you not tell the truth?

YOUR LIFE IS A FAILURE

kingzimbabwe live a shytty life
ross lives a shytty life

the blk american posters who have things going for them are not doing what yall doing
that whole post reeks of a person who has accomplished nothing in life
the stereotypical wite racist

how a blk man get the mindset of a low class swamp racist?
your daddy n momma probably one

Stop projecting.

The scams are coming to an end no more FBA mulling for immigrants that have disdain for us.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
everyone benefits themselves that doesn't prevent unity. you just work in a hierarchy of needs. your own your family, etc etc. none of this shyt is really rocket science. race is in that hierarchy down the line.

there's nothing stopping you from having unity except hatred and pretending that Black immigrants are your biggest adversaries in a white society with institutionalized racism:comeon:. you are expecting Black immigrants to bow and beg for your approval to do shyt in society, live like they are indebted to you because you resent sharing a race with them or feel they haven't earned a right to be here or be Black. While you demand people stop doing this n that. that they will go about their lives. reality. get passed it or get left in the past.

You are speaking out of both sides off your mouth. I don’t care if immigrants come here in thrive hood for them. No more using FBA when it’s convenient and then though. You can’t have it both ways.

Daps
You are the one always harping on "unity" now you are talking about immigrants benefitting themselves which is totally fine by me. But it makes my point ADOS need to benefit ourselves as well. Stop letting immigrants represent us and eat off our plate. You can't have it both ways.
You guys talk too much. If you're anti-immigrant, that's fine; elect officials that'll "deal" with us. The constant bytching and whining is irritating - do something already.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stop projecting.

The scams are coming to an end no more FBA mulling for immigrants that have disdain for us.

well let us discuss then
I invest and do a little web building....
learning more everyday....
paid far too much in taxes

what about you?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You are speaking out of both sides off your mouth. I don’t care if immigrants come here in thrive hood for them. No more using FBA when it’s convenient and then though. You can’t have it both ways.
we gonna break this down today....
how you most likely live in a sun down town FILLED with no teeth no education racists....

you have hardly ever met a blk immigrant YOUR WHOLE LIFE
all you know is bullshyt from the internet

am I wrong about you?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You guys talk too much. If you're anti-immigrant, that's fine; elect officials that'll "deal" with us. The constant bytching and whining is irritating - do something already.

No one is whining about you. You give yourself way to much importance. FBA are waking up and moving in our own self interest only.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
well let us discuss then
I invest and do a little web building....
learning more everyday....
paid far too much in taxes

what about you?

I actually do iOS developer and I’m about to move into salesforce soon. I’m not sure why that’s relevant though.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I actually do iOS developer and I’m about to move into salesforce soon. I’m not sure why that’s relevant though.

It is very very relevant....

people who have things going from them do not type the bullshyt you do....
people who have travelled....
experienced other places n people.,....

I think you a liar.....live a shytty life....surrounded by wite low class racists.....and SCARED OF THEM......
so you go for who you think you can talk shyt to....

I do not believe you......your life is shytty.....and you most likely live in a sun down town....
your posts are bullshyt and reflective of a wite racists.....

where is the sun down town you live in?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It is very very relevant....

people who have things going from them do not type the bullshyt you do....
people who have travelled....
experienced other places n people.,....

I think you a liar.....live a shytty life....surrounded by wite low class racists.....and SCARED OF THEM......
so you go for who you think you can talk shyt to....

I do not believe you......your life is shytty.....and you most likely live in a sun down town....
your posts are bullshyt and reflective of a wite racists.....

where is the sun down town you live in?

Why are you using your alt account? Stop being a coward.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this a race bait thread?
:gucci:
If I post what I usually say to c00ns who say this it might actually get me banned

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m not playing clown games with an anonymous dude on the internet. Get off of my nuts.

ok I thought so.....
you a liar and a fukkin clown....
a piece of shyt who loves racists....
living a shytty life blaming blk immigrants for your shytty life...
blk immigrants that you have never met or have experience with....
sad

QBN

All Star
Daps
The only people who say that are racist cacs & nikkas who dont understand concepts such as nationhood and warfare.

Europeans came to Africa and seen entire nations with their own cultures, ways of life, and spiritual practices... each kingdom had its own history and its own personal interests.... some of these kingdoms were rivals... some were allies.

It wasn't Africans "selling their own"

For example, I'm Haitian and I trace my bloodline back to the Dahomey kingdom via oral history.

The Dahomey had to fight a revolutionary war to gain independence from the Yoruba.

If a Dahomey man sold a Yoruba man to a Portuguese slave trader - he didn't sell "his own people"

He sold his enemy.

If a Dahomey man sold a prisoner to a European slave trader - he didn't "sell his own"

He sold a criminal who was banished from the kingdom.
Great post...been trying to explain that there was no universal concept of "Black" in pre-colonial Africa.

Daps
No one is whining about you. You give yourself way to much importance. FBA are waking up and moving in our own self interest only.
stop. all you fba/ados guys do is complain. immigrants this, immigrants that. Fba has been "waking up" for years now. at what point do you actually do something other than talk?