How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Why do you not tell the truth?

YOUR LIFE IS A FAILURE

kingzimbabwe live a shytty life
ross lives a shytty life

the blk american posters who have things going for them are not doing what yall doing
that whole post reeks of a person who has accomplished nothing in life
the stereotypical wite racist

how a blk man get the mindset of a low class swamp racist?
your daddy n momma probably one
You have yet to mention anything about being an ally, or “yea, I do respect ya’ll keeping yall foot on they necks”. You not even looking at it objectively. It’s like speaking with Tukker Carlson. You keep giving bootstrap talk. There’s a reason African Americans are still complaining to this day and other Black ppl who come to America are not.

With all that schooling yall do from working so much harder than us, apply and figure out why we still complaining, in comparison to yall? Honestly arguing with you is like when I try to get white ppl and white hispanics to get where I’m coming from.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
stop. all you fba/ados guys do is complain. immigrants this, immigrants that. Fba has been "waking up" for years now. at what point do you actually do something other than talk?
Stop riding FBA coat tails then. Where can FBA go when they don’t like being where they are? Your talking points are similar to white ppl/white cubans.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The african people that sold slaves didn't sell their own people, but other tribes whom weren't their own people. As an african i believe african countries that have that history such as those in west africa do owe reparations, and that will even bring pressure on jungus to pay reparations also.
😂😂😂 man shut the fukk up

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You have yet to mention anything about being an ally, or “yea, I do respect ya’ll keeping yall foot on they necks”. You not even looking at it objectively. It’s like speaking with Tukker Carlson. You keep giving bootstrap talk. There’s a reason African Americans are still complaining to this day and other Black ppl who come to America are not.

With all that schooling yall do from working so much harder than us, apply and figure out why we still complaining, in comparison to yall? Honestly arguing with you is like when I try to get white ppl and white hispanics to get where I’m coming from.

AGAIN comparing blk immigrants to wite racists.....
you not ashamed?

that ally bullshyt is all internet lingo you been brainwashed with

YOUR PROBLEM is the same as the other poster voiceofbullshyt

you have not lived life
you have not left your sundown town
you know nothing about nothing cause ALL YOU KNOW are wite toothless dumb racists
and you LOVE THEM

and hate blk immigrants
even though you hardly know any
if at all

you not ashamed?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stop riding FBA coat tails then. Where can FBA go when they don’t like being where they are? Your talking points are similar to white ppl/white cubans.

have you accomplised anything in life?
have you ever left your sundown town?
went to cali
went to ny
seen a different life and people other than the racists you used to?

Daps
riding your coat tails how? this is what i mean. non-stop complaints. if you're convinced i'm on your coat tails and don't want me there (which is fine), do something to get rid of me.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
AGAIN comparing blk immigrants to wite racists.....
you not ashamed?

that ally bullshyt is all internet lingo you been brainwashed with

YOUR PROBLEM is the same as the other poster voiceofbullshyt

you have not lived life
you have not left your sundown town
you know nothing about nothing cause ALL YOU KNOW are wite toothless dumb racists
and you LOVE THEM

and hate blk immigrants
even though you hardly know any
if at all

you not ashamed?
East to live life, when you have no fight or roadblocks. When the U.S. goes down in shambles will you stay?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Idk y y'all are even entertaining tethers :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
These concepts are only disturbing to people with emotionally immature brains… it is true that warfare between tribes and kingdoms meant prisoners of war. These prisoners of war were indentured servants and they would eventually be sold into chattel slavery by mercenaries/merchants who were “African”.

If you have half a brain it is simple to see Slavery is a very very nuanced topic.

But why does this matter? Why is it so offensive to hear?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
have you accomplised anything in life?
have you ever left your sundown town?
went to cali
went to ny
seen a different life and people other than the racists you used to?
:russ: Lol may as well be speaking to white person or a white Cuban.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Idk y y'all are even entertaining tethers :manny:

oh you in ny?
we can talk
those other folks admittedly have little experience with blk immigrants
yet a xenophobic new yorker
oh yeah
where the fukk in ny you do that stupid shyt at?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
East to live life, when you have no fight or roadblocks. When the U.S. goes down in shambles will you stay?

Are you saying blk immigrants have no roadblocks?
If the u.s. goes down the world goes down...
you have no point.....
want to try again?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russ: Lol may as well be speaking to white person or a white Cuban.

really?
again?

so me pointing to the REASON for you being so bitter and hateful is because you have accomplished nothing
that means I am like a racist?
lol

as I said before...
if you and voiceofbullshyt had said "yeah I have much experiences with immigrants....all the ones I met hated us and disrespected me"
what could I say?
those were your lived experiences...

yet to have little to NO interactions or experiences with blk immigrants and hold these hateful opinions...
to say blk immigrants are the same as wite n cuban racists?
that is because YOUTUBE has been your teacher....
hateful xenophobic youtube.....
right wing charlatan youtube....

so yes you should be ashamed...
not only for not wanting more in life....
yet for feeling like you will never accomplish much cause blk immigrants are taking from you....
that is sad sir....
I am very sorry for you...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
where is lordyosh...you next on the chopping block p*ssyhole.....
think you gonna be calling peoples families n kids tethers and it is all good?
you seem like one of them video game playing pussies
we have to talk

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I asked you before, can you name one opportunity in this country that you could have gotten but due to as you put it "Africans eating off our plate" you didn't get it?
You come across as very envious person. I don't know about other African immigrants but if you cross the border to Canada and observe the second generation Nigerian Canadians, they're just as successful, if not more that they are here in the U.S. I guess the reason why they're successful is because the work you supposedly put to make those opportunities possible.
You keep on going on and on about African immigrants supposedly eating off your table as if there are no citizens of this country living on the continent and benefitting from the African economies that they reside in.
Do you also whine to Indians and Chinese or is your resentment only reserved for African Immigrants.

Again, I don't hate Africans I think some of you are going remarkable things. I just don't like the tribalism, duplicity, and anti Black Americaness that I see from some of you. Nigerians in particular have a toxic culture in some instances as it relates to Black Americans. Once we strip you of that anti Black American sentiment everything will be fine.

And to speak to your direct question, Black immigrants are benefitting greatly from Affirmative Action and Minority Impact Loans from the federal government. As well as set asides and quotas for contracting etc. All things Black Americans fought for. Again , all would be well if you assimilated and did not come with tribalism. We need more high achieving Black people in America. Check your people when you see anti-Black American sentiment.