How do you feel about this Thomas Sowell

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was right about poor white people being the originators of “ghetto” ignorant behavior. Aside from that, he’s a Tom

He got his ideas from another author who wrote “Cracker Culture”.

What he purposely ignores is that black people didn’t just accept this cracker culture. Black people have been trying ti better themselves since emancipation.

It’s just that this society is/was designed to keep black people in the margins of society and at the bottom to make whites feel better about themselves.

but he has to sell black pain and dysfunction to his racist white audience as moral failure of the black community.

It’s as disgusting as you can get.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
:comeon:
It’s the same type of welfare benefits that poor Americans received.

Ain’t nobody getting rich off welfare benefits.

You want to make excuses to avoid having to ask uncomfortable questions.
Man, FOH who was even talking to you?
:childplease:

And I’m not gonna compare folks coming over with a clean slate and receiving benefits to others with generational poverty due to systemic racism…
:snooze:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a regular law abiding tax paying citizen that’s focused on education and family values is being like white people to some of these bums.

fukk em.

Only nikkas that talk like that is nikkas that ain’t got shyt.
I know. Dudes emotional lil weaklings like that tough internet thug thats on my dikk in here

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lil Bill in here acting up?

His lunch break will be over soon.

You been scared, old c00n p*ssy. You gonna be in town to visit family for Christmas? I'll gladly give your bytch ass that ass whoopin you was begging me for for Christmas.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
When white conservatives talk about their black friends they're talking about men like him. He repeats the talking points that they are comfortable using except with a black face and voice.

That's been the hustle for a long time "its not racist if a black guy is saying it!"

The state of the average black family is largely due to the social programs that we were excluded from, and the continued refusal to provide the same standards of public service that white neighborhoods enjoy. Roads broken, lead paint and asbestos still in houses and schools, cops coming in from elsewhere to try and dictate how things should be run in the neighborhood, etc. When the entire system is designed to exclude you, you have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good even though in reality you are far superior.
I'm stealing this :lolbron:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I know he's a republican so don't sue me :huhldup:

I want honest thoughts about this though. Can anyone who lives near areas that have been burned in riots give honest insight?

Its cops job to keep the peace through law and order. If they way they go about law and order leads to riots, then they failed.
I've never done anything to trigger a riot, nor have any black people i know. so blaming us gets you nowhere.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Being a regular law abiding tax paying citizen that’s focused on education and family values is being like white people to some of these bums.

fukk em.

Only nikkas that talk like that is nikkas that ain’t got shyt.
This is why this isn't enough. Hiring discrimination undermines 100% of what these c00ns keep ranting about :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When white conservatives talk about their black friends they're talking about men like him. He repeats the talking points that they are comfortable using except with a black face and voice.

That's been the hustle for a long time "its not racist if a black guy is saying it!"

The state of the average black family is largely due to the social programs that we were excluded from, and the continued refusal to provide the same standards of public service that white neighborhoods enjoy. Roads broken, lead paint and asbestos still in houses and schools, cops coming in from elsewhere to try and dictate how things should be run in the neighborhood, etc. When the entire system is designed to exclude you, you have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good even though in reality you are far superior.
Yep. Prime example:

White dude was using that Thomas Sowell bullshyt to defend his own racism

Marc Lamont Hill ETHERS Parent Objecting to How Race is Taught in School

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This is why this isn't enough. Hiring discrimination undermines 100% of what these c00ns keep ranting about :stopitslime:

the game is rigged, man.

Power is the only thing that can change this.

Politics is just war without bloodshed, and War is just politics with bloodshed.

This shyt is crucial.