How do you feel about this Thomas Sowell

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was right about poor white people being the originators of “ghetto” ignorant behavior. Aside from that, he’s a Tom

Yeah I thought that was interesting. I've had the book in my audiobooks for years. Never really touched it until recently.

I don't agree completely on his assessments of African Americans and our plight. Listening to him about Middleman Minorities which is interesting because he talks about them in other countries. Also debunks the notion that "Jews all stick together".

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread is going EXACTLY like I thought it would before I clicked in it :russ:

Sowell is a High Priest c00n. Look who's in here bigging him up:

@DEAD7...c00n Abbot p*ssy.
@ViShawn ...cac
@Thegospel...cac

Who said I'm bigging him up fakkit? I don't agreeing with everything he's saying I just want to hear his perspective.

Killer Mike said listen to his viewpoints so I'mma give it a decent shot and discard the rest. :ehh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Who said I'm bigging him up fakkit? I don't agreeing with everything he's saying I just want to hear his perspective.

Killer Mike said listen to his viewpoints so I'mma give it a decent shot and discard the rest. :ehh:

Don't quote me, p*ssy.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
When white conservatives talk about their black friends they're talking about men like him. He repeats the talking points that they are comfortable using except with a black face and voice.

That's been the hustle for a long time "its not racist if a black guy is saying it!"

The state of the average black family is largely due to the social programs that we were excluded from, and the continued refusal to provide the same standards of public service that white neighborhoods enjoy. Roads broken, lead paint and asbestos still in houses and schools, cops coming in from elsewhere to try and dictate how things should be run in the neighborhood, etc. When the entire system is designed to exclude you, you have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good even though in reality you are far superior.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Language barrier not an issue as they were provided access to English language courses.

“The office must make available resources for employment training and placement for refugees to be economically self-sufficient, provide opportunities for English language training, ensure cash assistance, and guarantee gender equality in all training and instruction.”

We get more?:childplease: I never got free rent nor living stipend nor set up with a job…And I’m not saying they don’t deserve these things…they do and I support it. Just saying that it’s financially easier if you have that provided for you to set aside money for a small start up.
:comeon:
It’s the same type of welfare benefits that poor Americans received.

Ain’t nobody getting rich off welfare benefits.

You want to make excuses to avoid having to ask uncomfortable questions.