How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ask 50 Cent. Genius :wow:

He got rid of that problem for Dj Whoo Kid. Whoo Kid got a goldigger/groupie pregnant and 50 Cent told him it was a bad idea. 50 told him to call up the thot..pretend to be happy....cupcake with her..take her shopping, blow racks on her. Act like she's your girl.

Then tell her you love but you want to do this properly..i.e have kids when you're married rather than in the current circumstances. She gets the abortion and you change your number :whew:

50 so fukking grimy :wow:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
By being smarrt and wrapping up in the first place :usure:

Sike pull out game too strong :blessed:

Only f*ck raw gang :mjcry:

I'll take the risks :ehh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Best bet... you have to setup a hidden camera, then antagonize her into attacking you (lie and say your OTHER side chick is pregnant too or something). Take a minor asswhooping, then call the cops have her arrested. Once she's in jail, go visit her and tell her you're going to file for full custody once the kid is born, using the video evidence as proof that she is a violent and abusive felon.
Don't be angry, but do be cold, calculating, even sinister about it.

With child support as well as custody likely being off the table, she'll at least be in a state of mind to reconsider abortion. If she doesn't, then get a notorized affadavit stating you will drop the charges if she agrees to abort the child.

Good luck, and just so we're clear, you're a piece of shyt.

Last edited:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

rae_zpsvl4ttdft.png

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Why you aint @ me ..... I went thru this well over a dozen times and they all aborted. Edit: Damn she know your real info, smh

:what::mjlol::dead:

OP, if she's an educated girl, she actually has options... that's your gambit. Frame the discussion solely about HER, not you. she doesn't give AF about you; she will care about her life trajectory doe. on some "this will interfere with all the great things you can do... you deserve stability and man who'll marry you" type ish.