How do you cut off a fat girl after you smash?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i need advice, brehs :lupe:

I smashed a POF fawg

I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda yelped a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand. She looked like Forest Whitaker

she came over and i got head the 1st night, p*ssy the 2nd and smashed at her house the 3rd :youngsabo:

nikka now i can go a week without jerking off

I talk to many women :win:

that is the exact feeling i had :to:

:duck:'s

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda yelped a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand. She looked like Forest Whitaker

:krs: :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i need advice, brehs :lupe:

I smashed a POF fawg and actually treated her nicer than everyone else and now she blowing my phone up :huhldup: :scusthov:

All the other dudes hit then put her on ignore status but I didn't just yet...wanted to let her down easy :lupe:

So, i already told her that she aint the only one tryna be the only one, and that I'm still dealing with my ex, so now all I need is help with slowly falling back. :lupe:

I think I'm going to keep saying I'm busy and then just say my ex and I made things official again :ehh:

u can be an ass and say thanks for the sex but ur too fat

or be honest and say thanks for the sex but u aint my type

either or ur gonna hurt her feelings its just which way are u gonna do it :usure:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
u can be an ass and say thanks for the sex but ur too fat

or be honest and say thanks for the sex but u aint my type

either or ur gonna hurt her feelings its just which way are u gonna do it :usure:

i wanna say this or "we are better as friends"

but i might say im back with my ex:lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i wanna say this or "we are better as friends"

but i might say im back with my ex:lupe:

honestly just be honest bout it she gonna get her feelings hurt no matter what since u smashed her

i just tell em straight up always have before the thing is my policy is if im dating u that we aint exclusive so im dating other people so i always tell them from the get go so they cant say shyt later

and if we fukk and u catch feelings and get mad at me for messing with somebody else not my problem i tell em cuz i told u straight up from the beginning we are just dating aka talking in my term so how you gonna get mad at me bout that

and then they realize i was right apologize and just say this im sorry just i really like you and care for and just which we could be exclusive

see in doin that method that shuts shyt down real quick and lets them know that its their own damn fault

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
honestly just be honest bout it she gonna get her feelings hurt no matter what since u smashed her

i just tell em straight up always have before the thing is my policy is if im dating u that we aint exclusive so im dating other people so i always tell them from the get go so they cant say shyt later

and if we fukk and u catch feelings and get mad at me for messing with somebody else not my problem i tell em cuz i told u straight up from the beginning we are just dating aka talking in my term so how you gonna get mad at me bout that

and then they realize i was right apologize and just say this im sorry just i really like you and care for and just which we could be exclusive

see in doin that method that shuts shyt down real quick and lets them know that its their own damn fault

I told her im talking to other girls:lupe:

i told her im just tryna date and go with the flow:lupe:

i told her my ex and i reconnected:lupe:

she still saying "i like you and want to see where things go" etc:scusthov:

imma break it down after the weekend bc im going to NY with my ex and pics will be on IG and she will see them :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I told her im talking to other girls:lupe:

i told her im just tryna date and go with the flow:lupe:

i told her my ex and i reconnected:lupe:

she still saying "i like you and want to see where things go" etc:scusthov:

imma break it down after the weekend bc im going to NY with my ex and pics will be on IG and she will see them :yeshrug:

if u did truly say all that stuff too her and she dont get the point TIME TO BE AN a$$hole AND TELL HER STRAIGHT UP

i told u whats up from the beginning and u cant respect that so im done talking take care and leave it at that

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if u did truly say all that stuff too her and she dont get the point TIME TO BE AN a$$hole AND TELL HER STRAIGHT UP

i told u whats up from the beginning and u cant respect that so im done talking take care and leave it at that

she hasnt texted me since like 3 or 4. she last said she likes me bc im a breath of fresh air lol:huhldup: