How do you cut off a fat girl after you smash?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
listen b

1. Get a google voice number.......this shyt is crazy convenient. i never give these bytches my real number. cause if anything i could switch my google voice number if i want to change it. only my real gf has my real number.

2. stop letting these bytches go to ya crib. these hoes dont even know my government. they only know my street name. so they damn sure dont touch down where i live. thats just askin for trouble nikka. if anything happen they gonna show up at ya door step.

3. nikka just dead the bytch. stop makin shyt complicated

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda yelped a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand. She looked like Forest Whitaker

:comeon:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:jawalrus:

I'm currently doing this to one chick right now. Thought I was in the clear and then she texted me yesterday about meeting up so I can return her Walking Dead Season 1 dvd. :snoop:

Send her $10 in the mail and let her know its on sale at best buy this week :jawalrus:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why are you cutting her off? I'm sure she still has some residual value.

-Just hit her up on the super late nights.

If she ain't gonna accept her new role, she'll cut you off.

But get some money and late night Plan Z outta her...

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
smh... whats the point of "smashing"? Really? ..... you get the same thing from masturbating...

Especially a fat bytch. You just feel shame for stooping so low and putting all that effort into hooking up with someone that you don't even like. Just to justify your existence somehow. "Look everyone! Someone wanted to have sex with me! I'm valuable somehow now, right???"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you cutting her off? I'm sure she still has some residual value.

-Just hit her up on the super late nights.

If she ain't gonna accept her new role, she'll cut you off.

But get some money and late night Plan Z outta her...

Yo, B

How did you cut off that fat, nasty Asian chick you were fukking with.......that "Msconception" chick from SOHH:skip:

Still with her.......:ld:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
VIRGIN ALERT :krs:

Ahem,

CDC: 110,197,000 Venereal Infections in U.S.; Nation Creating New STIs Faster Than New Jobs or College Grads | CNS News

"According to new data released by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were 19.7 million new venereal infections in the United States in 2008, bringing the total number of existing sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in the U.S. at that time to 110,197,000."

Now that was back in 2008...... its 2013....

As of April 2013, the U.S. pop. is 315,651,724

So 110+ million people have some sort of venereal infection out of 310+ million people..... Thats a little over 1/3 of the U.S. population thats infected..... 1 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE!!! :mindblown:

There shouldn't be a "virgin alert"..... but an outbreak alert :ufdup:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
i need advice, brehs :lupe:

I smashed a POF fawg and actually treated her nicer than everyone else and now she blowing my phone up :huhldup: :scusthov:

All the other dudes hit then put her on ignore status but I didn't just yet...wanted to let her down easy :lupe:

So, i already told her that she aint the only one tryna be the only one, and that I'm still dealing with my ex, so now all I need is help with slowly falling back. :lupe:

I think I'm going to keep saying I'm busy and then just say my ex and I made things official again :ehh:

Leave a trail of M&M's into a cave with a deep well. No one will hear her screams.

:demonic: