How do you cut off a fat girl after you smash?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jawalrus:

I'm currently doing this to one chick right now. Thought I was in the clear and then she texted me yesterday about meeting up so I can return her Walking Dead Season 1 dvd. :snoop:

:facepalm:

LMAO!!!! How/Why did you think you were in the clear when you still have her DVD? So are you not going to return her movie to her? Jesus Lord help me! yall bring shyt on yourselves.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:facepalm:

LMAO!!!! How/Why did you think you were in the clear when you still have her DVD? So are you not going to return her movie to her? Jesus Lord help me! yall bring shyt on yourselves.

I've had it for weeks, I forgot I had it. The dvd was still in the player and the box was under some other shyt. I told her I dont have time this week maybe next week. I'm considering telling her to just chalk it up to the game :yeshrug: #hardonhoes

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
make fun of her for being fat

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:jawalrus:

I'm currently doing this to one chick right now. Thought I was in the clear and then she texted me yesterday about meeting up so I can return her Walking Dead Season 1 dvd. :snoop:

same thing happened to me before with another dvd lucky people were over at my dorm and i told them to answer the door and give it to her :whew: she got the message

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
7y7zv3t.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked one off tagged Breh. She left a buch of shyt at my apt and she be trying to talk to me about her problems...

I fukked her because dat ass was :ooh:

But after that nut I was like :huhldup: