How do you cut off a fat girl after you smash?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda yelped a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand. She looked like Forest Whitaker

lmao going to her house knowing that

:snoop:

newtothis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell her you want 8 kids with 8 different baby moms, and you want them all to live in the same neighborhood, and on the same street.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Still can't cut her off...the head is too good and she comes and goes whenever I want her to :to:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda yelped a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand. She looked like Forest Whitaker

Wait, so u OFFERED to study with a fat chick who looks like Forrest Whitaker? You let her rub your head with her shytty ass hands?

:ufdup:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Still can't cut her off...the head is too good and she comes and goes whenever I want her to :to:

I went through this same ordeal a month ago, instead she wasn't fat or ugly...she was attractive but our personalities didn't click. Finally told her I was moving on and she was heart broken. She invited over one more time and I smashed :snoop: open the flood gates after that one and told her we still couldn't be together. p*ssy and head game was just :ohlawd: but I had nothing in common with her.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I went through this same ordeal a month ago, instead she wasn't fat or ugly...she was attractive but our personalities didn't click. Finally told her I was moving on and she was heart broken. She invited over one more time and I smashed :snoop: open the flood gates after that one and told her we still couldn't be together. p*ssy and head game was just :ohlawd: but I had nothing in common with her.

damn...like how bad were dates? or just talking? just uninteresting?

I got a cute jawn...a solid 6 that i cut off because she fell in love and we only chilled 4 times. never fukked. she wanna let me hit but she is just gonna use it to guilt me into being with her :huhldup:

besides, me and my true boo are onto something again :takedat:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
damn...like how bad were dates? or just talking? just uninteresting?

I got a cute jawn...a solid 6 that i cut off because she fell in love and we only chilled 4 times. never fukked. she wanna let me hit but she is just gonna use it to guilt me into being with her :huhldup:

besides, me and my true boo are onto something again :takedat:

we would be on dates and she would start talking and after two sentences my mind would be thinking about something else or looking at other women in the area. The best part was whenever I would stay over on weekends she would always make breakfast for me...that's how she kept me around for so long. Feeding me and the sex but that was it. I'm resisting the urge now to hit her up :mindblown:

Daps

:russ: nikka said he yelped like a scared puppy

Good thing my side hoe knew the deal :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tell her youre gonna be a vegan..
a0yqua.jpg