How do you cut off a fat girl after you smash?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
tell her u got your ex pregnant but that you aint gonna do shyt for it. if she stays u might wanna keep because if she that dumb u could sell her shares in mollywatr

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
tell her u got your ex pregnant but that you aint gonna do shyt for it. if she stays u might wanna keep because if she that dumb u could sell her shares in mollywatr

:laugh:

:dead:

imma just tell her i got back with my ex. we are going to nyc this weekend and she will see pics on IG anyways :laugh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
only make dates with her at the gym. she'll never show and you can call her out on it and end it.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
uh...

what?

nikka i did that twice a day for 8 weeks straight nikka :pachaha:

nikka i needed that p*ssy nikka :pachaha:

nikka now i can go a week without jerking off and p*ssy is just calming and relaxing and stress relieving nikka :wow:

People treat sex like its a game... its sickening tbh... just sick!

I'd expect this from prostitutes but not the general pop.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
only make dates with her at the gym. she'll never show and you can call her out on it and end it.

:deadmanny:

she actually asked which gym i go to :lupe:

lied

and she is texting me now asking random questions (fave food, fave movie) tryna learn about my life and shyt :huhldup:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Just tell her that you don't fukk fat chicks and to get her smothered pork-chop ass off your facebook page.

He just said that he smashed her in his original post.. She won't believe him if he says he doesn't fukk fat chicks, since he fukked her :obama2:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just said that he smashed her in his original post.. She won't believe him if he says he doesn't fukk fat chicks, since he fukked her :obama2:

That's why it's hilarious, breh.

She'll be like :wtf: and be too embarrassed by his brazen honesty to question wtf is happening to her.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just slowly text her or talk to her less often till the point where you stop talking to her at all

Starting this now.:lupe:

Going to ignore her all weekend and keep saying I'm busy when she tries to hang out :myman:

I don't feel bad bc I told her I talk to many women :win:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:deadmanny:

she actually asked which gym i go to :lupe:

lied

and she is texting me now asking random questions (fave food, fave movie) tryna learn about my life and shyt :huhldup:

you're caught in the web now :shaq:

she is starting to get emotionally involved. she is gonna ask to cook for you by the end of the day :huhldup:

gonna have to drop her cold turkey or keep her on the bench for random weekday nights when the latest brazzers ep just doesnt do it for you :smugfavre:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should really block her from you social networking pages. Download the Mr. Number app and block her number and texts. And no you shouldn't hit her up as a convenient fukk. Be done with her because you don't know what people are capable of.

I really hope she shows up at your house and sits on you though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You should really block her from you social networking pages. Download the Mr. Number app and block her number and texts. And no you shouldn't hit her up as a convenient fukk. Be done with her because you don't know what people are capable of.

I really hope she shows up at your house and sits on you though.

:damn:

and yes it is convenient :wow2: and she about that 3 a.m. life:lawd: but i gotta let her go :whew:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Just slowly text her or talk to her less often till the point where you stop talking to her at all

:jawalrus:

I'm currently doing this to one chick right now. Thought I was in the clear and then she texted me yesterday about meeting up so I can return her Walking Dead Season 1 dvd. :snoop: