How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I can't speak for Mexicans, but Asian and Jewish women reward moderately successful men with attractive women. The dude that started the Seeking Arrangement sugar daddy site was a rich nerdy Asian dude that was supposed to be eating based on traditional Asian culture, but was living in NYC so he resorted to tricking cash to pull bad chicks.

The black family is so jacked up due to hundreds of years of oppression, that it's hard for successful brothers and sistas to find value in one another. Corporate sistas being fat and not even trying drop weight, Corporate brehs running through jumpoffs instead of looking for wifey. Fine ass working class chicks ignoring successful dudes and choosing broke ass ni**as instead. The black family is not where it needs to be and we all need to make changes to how we approach things.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
stop marriage shaming

thats not nice

no means no

i dont want to get married or have kids n

thyats the end of it

i can still contribute 2 my ppl

i dont need 2 be married or have kids to spend money

with black ppl

:eadysetgo:

-The BasedFather

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Huh? Lmao Asian women and Jewish women are very materialistic

They reward success, which helps their community, whereas a lot of black women reward looks/swag/status, which works for them, but doesn't help the community as a whole.

If the key to puling a fine black woman was making $100K, brehs would be finding ways to make that happen.

But I see many successful brehs that either struggle or wife down the first decent looking chick to offer. You might as well be a broke ni**a, if that's the case.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Women are always crucial to communities. In the White man's community...The men are the backbone's tho.....In the Asian man's community...the Asian man is the backbone tho....Hispanic? Arab? BACKBONE. When will you nikkas wake the fukk up? When will you nikkas realize WE have to save our women and children? WE.....I'm not suger coating shyt just because I'm a Black man just like ya'll.

black women are getting wifed up everyday breh, don't expect us to wife up some selfish c*nt, quality over quantity, divorce is bad for children, my parents got divorced when I was 7, shyt sucked, the spread of wealth in our commmunity is most important, fukk the traditional western views breh, we don't have to model ourselves off of everyone else when it comes to marriage, marry if you are in love and can see a future with the woman, not because of western societies pressure

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Women are always crucial to communities. In the White man's community...The men are the backbone's tho.....In the Asian man's community...the Asian man is the backbone tho....Hispanic? Arab? BACKBONE. When will you nikkas wake the fukk up? When will you nikkas realize WE have to save our women and children? WE.....I'm not suger coating shyt just because I'm a Black man just like ya'll.

Can't save someone that doesn't want to be save. Hispanic women support their men. White women, after this President election, obviously support their men. Jewish women support their men. Asian women, when their not sucking white cock, support their men or at least the ones in Asia do. Black women too busy trying to end Nate Parker's career.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They reward success, which helps their community, whereas a lot of black women reward looks/swag/status, which works for them, but doesn't help the community as a whole.

If the key to puling a fine black woman was making $100K, brehs would be finding ways to make that happen.

But I see many successful brehs that either struggle or wife down the first decent looking chick to offer. You might as well be a broke ni**a, if that's the case.

Stop trying to break it down to idiots, man.

Other races reward successful men. They build stable families. Smart kids. Give them opportunities to go farther. Then the process repeats.

By the time black women see the light, they got 4 kids already. Then black men get chastised for not wanting to build with a bytch that got 4 kids. FOH.

Always wanting to use Jewish people or Hispanic people as comparison. nikka half those couples been dating since 20 or 22 or if they met later, had no baggage. What are alot of black women doing at 22? Having babies by dirtbags. Then around 30, they come crawling back with 3 babies in tow expecting a lawyer or a professor to want her. That shyt isn't tolerated in other communities. Jewish people wouldn't even entertain that sort of garbage.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I plan to get married when my paper is stacked right and when I find a shorty who I can vibe with. How can you be pro black but don't want to marry black and not have black children?

When you are in a family you can't make unilateral decisions.

Pretty simple