How do people leave home in the morning without eating breakfast?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

Well the main benefit of eating healthy meals every 3-4 hours until 8p.m. is to keep your blood sugar constant and to keep your metabolism moving... It allows you to meet all of your macros in a safe and efficient way... So if you're trying to build muscle, the time when you ingest certain macro and micros is just as important as how much. It will effect how efficient your gains are.

and I never said it was only a "maintenance" diet... I was just repeating the quote that you posted where he said he uses it to "MAINTAIN" his physique... and as you just said in this post, to "MAINTAIN" a certain body fat%

Im sure obese people use it to lose weight. Not eating a lot will usually help a fat person not be fat...

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE... YOU ARE NOT BUILDING MUSCLE BY INTERMITTENT FASTING...... SO POSTING THAT ONE GUY'S PHYSIQUE IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE HE GAINED THAT MUSCLE THROUGH OTHER MEANS...

You keep dodging it but show me how intermittent fasting has transformed YOUR physique into the one in that guys picture, and i'll believe you... Until then...

:BASEDSNOOZE::tommy:

Buh buh, if obese people aren't eating 103 meals a day, they must be storing fat right?

Aight man, at the end of the day:

twinmuscle.jpg

We are going to stay on these gains mate.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man I leave the crib at 6am somedays, and I still eat breakfast EVERY day. typically instant oatmeal or instant grits and some sausage links or patties. sometimes I have eggo's. but NEVER cereal before work, cuz that milk will give me the bubble guts something serious.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All I need is a fresh whole wheat Bagel from my Jewish spot Goldberg's, lightly toasted, add a lil cream cheese and I'm good. :ohlawd:

Daps
:manny: I don't eat breakfast even when I don't have to leave early.

shyt, most days I dont eat till lunch (around 2 pm)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Buh buh, if obese people aren't eating 103 meals a day, they must be storing fat right?

Aight man, at the end of the day:

twinmuscle.jpg

We are going to stay on these gains mate.

Not if their blood sugar is at a consistent level... and being a fat ass, will usually keep it at high levels... Or maybe, that fat person was EATING HEALTHY:laugh:

You keep posting these images, instead of using your words like an adult...

and I am not even a proponent of eating 6 meals a day... I just think not eating for half of the day is pointless if you are trying to BUILD muscle...

LIKE I SAID BEFORE... POST YOUR PICTURE AND PROVE TO ME HOW INTERMITTENT FASTING ALLOWED YOU TO GAIN A PHYSIQUE LIKE THE GUY IN THE PICTURE YOU POSTED....

That was your point of posting the image right? To show the physique that you can get from intermittent fasting?:leon:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not if their blood sugar is at a consistent level... and being a fat ass, will usually keep it at high levels... You keep posting these images, instead of using your words like an adult...

and I am not even a proponent of eating 6 meals a day... I just think not eating for half of the day is pointless if you are trying to BUILD muscle...

LIKE I SAID BEFORE... POST YOUR PICTURE AND PROVE TO ME HOW INTERMITTENT FASTING ALLOWED YOU TO GAIN A PHYSIQUE LIKE THE GUY IN THE PICTURE YOU POSTED....

That was your point of posting the image right? To show the physique that you can get from intermittent fasting?:leon:

But that's not entirely accurate. Skipping breakfast is adding at best 6 hours and it could be closer to 4. In some cases is a piece of fruit making that much difference?

Fuel is fuel at the end of the day. We both know that the leangains site has studies that refute the blood sugar theory.

I actually think you have a point regarding building muscle but that wasn't what really started the debate.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
But that's not entirely accurate. Skipping breakfast is adding at best 6 hours and it could be closer to 4. In some cases is a piece of fruit making that much difference?

Fuel is fuel at the end of the day. We both know that the leangains site has studies that refute the blood sugar theory.

I actually think you have a point regarding building muscle but that wasn't what really started the debate.

and there are many "sites" out there that refute intermittent fasting...:manny:

Im not even refuting that fasting will help a fat person lose fat or a help a person with low body fat maintain that bodyfat.... I was talking about BUILDING muscle... This guy I've been debating with posted a picture of a dude who obviously body builds and then decided to cut and maintain his physique... I am not even promoting the 6 meal a day shyt...

All I've been saying from the beginning was that dude did not "Fast" to build his muscles up... That has been my point... If you look at my post responding to the picture he posted, I made that clear... We might have been arguing against air for all I know :laugh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I won't lie...I haven't had breakfast for about two months. And it is turning me into a fukking a$$hole. I do the no food after 8pm and eat again at noon diet. And I have been miserable. LOL Work is ruining my health!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Im not even refuting that fasting will help a fat person lose fat or a help a person with low body fat maintain that bodyfat.... I was talking about BUILDING muscle... This guy I've been debating with posted a picture of a dude who obviously body builds and then decided to cut and maintain his physique... I am not even promoting the 6 meal a day shyt...

All I've been saying from the beginning was that dude did not "Fast" to build his muscles up... That has been my point... We might have been arguing against air for all I know :laugh:

I agree on the articles which makes that debate pointless.

The guy in picture he posted would argue otherwise, take that for what it is worth

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

All I've been saying from the beginning was that dude did not "Fast" to build his muscles up... That has been my point... If you look at my post responding to the picture he posted, I made that clear... We might have been arguing against air for all I know :laugh:

Okay then, but your original statement:

Breakfast is fukking important! You can tell who works out and takes care of themselves and who is

My counter was simply that eating food before 9am has little to do with your ability to work out and maintain a healthy lifestyle (a direct counter to your statement). You began to add all of this muscle building stuff in after I posted the intermittent fasting link. On some, "well, you can do that but you can't do this" type of plea copping.
:skip:

So, since you're claiming that it is indeed possible to "maintain" a healthy lifestyle using IF, I guess you just countered your original argument, nullifying this whole discussion. :shake:

Cheers!

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'm on the intermittent fasting and haven't eating a breakfast since last year. I don't eat for 15 hours straight daily. If you asked me before to skip more than 5 hours without eating I would have told you you were crazy. But now it doesn't even bother me. I actually feel a lot healthier.

Geek

Pro
Daps
I find it hard to eat after waking up, so I usually just pick something up at work.

If I wake up with a few hours before work, then I'll wait awhile and have something to eat.