How do people leave home in the morning without eating breakfast?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i have to be at work by 10, im not waking up at 8 to eat no damn breakfast, id rather get that extra hour of sleep.

I dont have a taste for cereal in the morning...id want a bacon egg and pancake breakfast and i dont have time to cook all that, plus im single so i dont have a female to do it for me ( awesome time management)

:pacspit: breakfast

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Breakfast is fukking important! You can tell who works out and takes care of themselves and who is :flabbynsick:

Not only is it needed for focus and energy... It is needed for healthy brain function and to get your metabolism started during the day...

Eating regularly, keeps your blood sugar at a steady level, which prevents fat from being stored in your body...

Oatmeal with some Walnuts, Pecans, almonds, blueberries, and agave syrup:blessed:

Egg whites:blessed:

Cup of Almond milk :blessed:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
fukk your website.... :BABY:

I probably look better than you with my shirt off...:yeshrug:
Martin+Berkhan+Leangains+2012.jpeg

"I would never have been able to maintain this conditioning with breakfast.
Had I known better back then, I would have started skipping breakfast earlier, of course, but back then everyone was preaching the virtues of breakfast and you didn’t really dare to break all these golden rules of the fitness game."

Silly guy, breakfast is for :wrist:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Martin+Berkhan+Leangains+2012.jpeg

"I would never have been able to maintain this conditioning with breakfast.
Had I known better back then, I would have started skipping breakfast earlier, of course, but back then everyone was preaching the virtues of breakfast and you didn’t really dare to break all these golden rules of the fitness game."

Silly guy, breakfast is for :wrist:
I don't know how posting some picture of someone that is not you is relevant....

You think intermittent fasting is the only way to get like that?!:pachaha:

You really think that is the reason he looks like that?

Notice how his quote says "MAINTAIN" his physique... he had to do other shyt to GET THAT WAY...

If you :flabbynsick: that shyt is useless...

Trust me... If you eat right(including breakfast) you can look like that...

Lemme know when you look like that through intermittent fasting :dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bottomline

When you consume meals largely doesn't matter, personal preference.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I can leave the house without eating in the mornings...but I can't function if I don't eat something before 9 am.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
breh I just eat whenever I'm hungry..some days I wake up hungry some days I dont get hungry til around 11-12 :yeshrug: ..if I have a good breakfast then I'll have a small dinner

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You think intermittent fasting is the only way to get like that?! is useless...

Trust me... If you eat right(including breakfast) you can look like that...

No, it isn't the only way and I never stated that. You on the hand, implied that eating breakfast is the only way to obtain and maintain a great physique. I simply disagreed and you are now proving my point.

There is no "only way." Put in work at the gym, learn how your body works, and control your diet. That is what works.

Forcing people to scarf down a meal before 9a is no more effective than IF.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No, it isn't the only way and I never stated that. You on the hand, implied that eating breakfast is the only way to obtain and maintain a great physique. I simply disagreed and you are now proving my point.

There is no "only way." Put in work at the gym, learn how your body works, and control your diet. That is what works.

Forcing people to scarf down breakfastis no more effective than IF.

Like I said... That quote you posted from that guy, indicated that he uses "Intermittent Fasting" to MAINTAIN his physique... He didn't get that shyt from starving himself all morning... He MAINTAINS them that way...

MOST people will not get ripped through intermittent fasting... You tried to prove me wrong by posting a picture of the guy who promotes the theory.... Do you look like that from intermittent fasting? When it comes to muscle gain and fat loss, there are many things that are tried and true... and one of them is maintaining a consistent blood sugar throughout the day. You do this by eating the right foods every 3-4 hours, starting with breakfast....

Not eating before a workout is fine, as long as you eat after, but fasting is not a good way to build muscle... and Abs... are muscles that need to be built..

Like I said, we can go picture for picture and see whose method works better... THis time you have to post your own picture though:tiger: