How do people leave home in the morning without eating breakfast?

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
You don't necessarily need to eat breakfast. Every morning and even b4 I go to bed, I drink something hot..whether WATER or TEA. It's great for weight loss but it's even better especially in my case to get my body ready to intake food later on. It also flushes your kidneys and cleanse the blood.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@horse. kills

But for real though, you know we feast on them salgados early in the morning, pão de queijo, kibe, coxinha, pastel de carne, queijo

:Harden:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
i dont have the time. i rarely eat breakfast but sometimes ill stop by chick fil a if im early.

Chic File...:lawd:...I'm upstate NY so...when I hit the road driving south the very first thing I do is find out where that first Chic File at.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im up at 5:45am and out the door at 6am so i just eat a banana and pop a multi and some fish oil and then eat lunch at 12

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
:patrice:i heard the legends of breakfast as a child but thought them only to be wivestales

concise

Veteran
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/itzduhkidd/status/340449753898840064[/ame]

:laff:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't eaten breakfast for nearly 3 years and for the past 6 months have been weight lifting in the morning. Been fine with that.

At the end of day it's all about what fits your lifestyle. Is the breakfast one the few ways you can eat early due to time constraints? Go crazy with it. If you have a flexible schedule? Not that important.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My job has all the breakfast options I need....rather get to the office early and pick something up there.

When I work from home or on wknds, always have something at the house or hit up a local diner and/or brunch spot to get it in :manny:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
not usually that hungry when i first wake up but i have something light especially on work days so i wont get too hungry before lunch starts.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
::snoop: some of yall really don't know what yall talkin bout. Eating a light breakfast in the morning whether is healthy cereal,fruit,or boiled eggs is great for you and your metabolism. Its always best to get something in your stomach that way you are not so hungry throughout the day therefore leading to smaller meals. If you make your body wait to eat it will start to store the fats from your last meal(most likely a huge meal)so you wont starve and its going to just sit there . I recently went through about 3 months of working 12 hour shifts and it fukked my eating and metabolism all up. As soon as i got back to my normal habits i easily cut about 13 pounds in a little less than two weeks.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Lol.... Better shape? Prove it than "friendo"... Prove this "intermittent fasting" theory correct. If you look like the guy in the photo you posted before, I might believe that it is more effective... If you don't look better than me, then I know it is bullshyt and not worth my time :manny:

and nothing I said was bro science... In fact... everything I said is found in the ACSM text book for individuals studying to be certified as personal trainers... and the ACSM is probably one of the more difficult certifications to obtain without straight up getting a bachelor degree...

The importance of Keeping a constant blood sugar level so your body doesn't store fat is not bro science :pachaha:....

That shyt is fact.... Next time you go in for a checkup... ask your doctor or a dietician...

Bottom line, you're not building muscle by not eating for half of the day...

The guy that you quoted said he "Maintains" his body that way... That is more believable... But you are not getting to the physique he has by intermittent fasting...

It seems like you are stuck on all the bodybuilding myths from about 10 years ago that have been debunked by now. A few things here, you CAN build muscle using IF, look up intermittent fasting lien gains for starters. Second meal timing and frequency has all been proven to be irrelevant, there have been multiple studies on this and the only benefit to eating several smaller meals per day is that for some it helps to suppress hunger The Truth About Meal Frequency and Nutrient Timing | Nutrition
And finally if you are really trying to prove who is right and who is wrong by just comparing your photo to his photo this is some of the dumbest shyt I ever heard and explains to me why you take these ideas and just run with them. "I look better then him so my way of thinking must be better" There are about 10000 other factors to consider here: genetics, diet makeup, workout routine.

And breh if you just going to keep talking shyt go ahead and post a picture so we can see this godly physique

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
::snoop: some of yall really don't know what yall talkin bout. Eating a light breakfast in the morning whether is healthy cereal,fruit,or boiled eggs is great for you and your metabolism. Its always best to get something in your stomach that way you are not so hungry throughout the day therefore leading to smaller meals. If you make your body wait to eat it will start to store the fats from your last meal(most likely a huge meal)so you wont starve and its going to just sit there . I recently went through about 3 months of working 12 hour shifts and it fukked my eating and metabolism all up. As soon as i got back to my normal habits i easily cut about 13 pounds in a little less than two weeks.

Point #1 : That's personal preference and up to each individual, you can't tell somebody they are going experience that.

Point #2 : So what you are saying is that your body magically goes into starvation mode and tries to hold on to fuel/fat every morning around breakfast? :rudy: Yet some how a bowl of cereal that isn't going to get fully digested right away is going make your body stop that process?

Point #3 : Using your personal experience isn't a real barometer. Your schedule was thrown off so it impacted you based on what your body is accustom too.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I hate breakfast. ..first thing in the morning I usually don't want anything in my mouth. ..especially after brushing my teeth. ...

Im back to a cup of green tea for breakfast. ..or warm water...and either granola. ..fruits. ..and sometimes cereal and almond milk...