How do people leave home in the morning without eating breakfast?

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I usually just have a couple of cups of black coffee in the morning and I'm straight until 2-3 in the afternoon. Meanwhile on days I have breakfast I'm hungry again a couple of hours later :dahell: It doesn't make sense.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
LOL I saw the thread title and then the number of pages and knew it was that an Intermittent Fasting holy war had jumped off in here. The way I see it, I eat breakfast... I just happen to eat it at night. I am getting stronger in the gym, my lifts are going up. I have more energy during the day, losing fat. I will never go back to the myth that you absolutely HAVE TO eat breakfast the first thing in the morning. Now that's not to say that I won't EVER eat breakfast in the morning again. I'm going on a cruise in a few months, and I know that breakfast buffet is gonna be :blessed: But I'll never live my life like "I need to eat first thing in the morning"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
LOL I saw the thread title and then the number of pages and knew it was that an Intermittent Fasting holy war had jumped off in here. The way I see it, I eat breakfast... I just happen to eat it at night. I am getting stronger in the gym, my lifts are going up. I have more energy during the day, losing fat. I will never go back to the myth that you absolutely HAVE TO eat breakfast the first thing in the morning. Now that's not to say that I won't EVER eat breakfast in the morning again. I'm going on a cruise in a few months, and I know that breakfast buffet is gonna be :blessed: But I'll never live my life like "I need to eat first thing in the morning"

:demonic:

Good point, you have to change according to what is going on. I made that mistake during my last work project. It would have been better to eat more often just because sitting down to have a decent meal became difficult.