How do females move on so fast???? Jacob Lattimore and his girl split 2 weeks ago. Now she’s with Joey Badass

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
the way the game set up women can be in relationships whenever they want...and some choose to live that way. The only reason a woman is single is if she chooses to be, they don't have to validate themselves or showcase game or personality.

I don't know why people are surprised by how fast they can enter relationships. There are some women who probably have never been single their adult life.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
women move on when they are with you. Kissing you sucking your dikk and when you ask what’s wrong they say nothing.

When they finally are ok and chatted to their girlfriends mom etc they break up with you . While you sad and can’t believe it they are already on hinge or with the other dude they had their eye on.

Pretty much described my last situation. :pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Brooklyn brehs are the worst...badmon been plotting guarantee it....

proabably whispering all sorts of empty promises in her beautiful head :francis:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
All the responses in this thread are spot on.

I’ll say though, all that glitters ain’t gold. Just cause a chick moved on “fast” (which is subjective anyway) don’t mean she happy :sas2:

9/10 they new situation don’t work cause once that newness and perceived upgrade wear off that new nikka start fukking up and that “I’d never do that to you, that’s wrong how he treated you baby” pillow talk stops :sas1:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Bro what are you talking about? Why would a man stay stuck if a women is taking time off from relationships to process her previous one and resolve feelings so she can start fresh in the next one?
Women don’t take time off they move on the next and keep you in orbit just in case

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Women don’t take time off they move on the next and keep you in orbit just in case
Not all women don't take time off man. Second if they broke up with you and you allow them to keep you in orbit then that is on you as a man. Lastly them not taking time off to process their last relationship causes future relationships to fail there's a reason why people say it aint good to be in a rebound relationship.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Happened to me last year, exactly like this:wow:

Luckily I'm seasoned in the game, I didn't cry or beg her to stay. Went through her phone & saw she been talking to a breh in her DMs. Helped her move out of my place & wished her the best.
Damn! Was she being disrespectful in the dms or was it just her talking to dude that set you off? That sucks man. Did you rebound quickly as well?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn! Was she being disrespectful in the dms or was it just her talking to dude that set you off? That sucks man. Did you rebound quickly as well?
They were on the beginning of talking stage of getting to know eachother. It was clear what it was.

Went on many dates throughout last year with 10-11 women, mostly from Hinge, I fukked about 3 women. I just made it official with a new lady recently. I still got my Hinge profile up & still getting dates

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This has been covered numerous times

:deadhorse:

ALL women have 5-10 orbiters in their DMs and texts just salivating and waiting for the opening
It's not even dirty macking. The women themselves keep dikk in a "in case of emergency" jar.
As soon as the relationship starts going sour or she's "not happy anymore" that jar gets tapped with the quickness
Id say 75-80% of current relationships from ages 20-40 would end today if they swapped phones with each other for a day :lolbron:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Loved Joey's Umi Says cover:leon:the original has been at the top of my spotify morning playlist for 10 years

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This makes sense. I was on Jacob Lattimore's page over the summer and I noticed Serayah wasn't on his page anymore like she used to. His last post with/of her was from months before. So I figured they either broke up or was having problems.
Yeah it's been over since then.