How do females move on so fast???? Jacob Lattimore and his girl split 2 weeks ago. Now she’s with Joey Badass

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Hell naw. We broke up 6 months ago. She is engaged.nikka tricking on her like it's no tomorrow. I'm straight :manny:
Salute to you for just charging it to the game. Especially if the other breh tricking off like that. I've seen other brehs go broke trying to outspend the other guy to get their girl back just for her to choose another that isn't either one of them. The minute someone utters they don't want the relationship anymore it's best to just drop it right there.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This has been covered numerous times

:deadhorse:

ALL women have 5-10 orbiters in their DMs and texts just salivating and waiting for the opening
It's not even dirty macking. The women themselves keep dikk in a "in case of emergency" jar.
As soon as the relationship starts going sour or she's "not happy anymore" that jar gets tapped with the quickness
Hoes gonna be hoes. I've been saying this since 2002. It hasn't fail me yet. I remember listening to Luda hoes everyday back then and don't save her.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She’s in Hollywood and 27

These broads want to experience every city(dikk:dame:) at that young age until they hit 35 and decide what city they like to settled down in

No really difference of what u see in the hood with young women

People acting shock

I’ve seen chicks wit one dude for a year or two and all of sudden 3 months later they wit a new nikka

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
shytty women behavior

They always make sure their next person is set up before leaving you. Don’t ever accept them back when they pull this shyt and it doesn’t work out for them :camby:

My gf of 3 years
we did one year long distance relationship bcz of my job.
We broke up last month , a guy just proposed to her 1 month after our break up

Guess what she is even pregnant

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
My gf of 3 years
we did one year long distance relationship bcz of my job.
We broke up last month , a guy just proposed to her 1 month after our break up

Guess what she is even pregnant
Damn bro she was definitely messing with him before y’all even broke up for it to be one month, even though that happens sometimes. You had a dishonest woman, so it’s good she gone

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It’s already been said but I feel I need to say it again in case it ain’t sinking in to someone that’s lurking or going through it. To all the fellas whose ex “suddenly” got married, pregnant, or all in on the new nikka 1 month to 6 months after breaking up

She was setting up the play THE WHOLE TIME y’all was still together. Think about that before you beg and plead for her not to leave you.

Some women are cowards. All that “she was mentally detaching for weeks to months before the end” is bullshyt. Magically they’re always suddenly “detached” when the new nikka comes along. It’s always because another nikka is in the picture. Very rarely will a woman just straight up leave to be alone. Not saying they don’t. Just saying I’ve MAYBE only seen it once or twice in all the times I’ve seen dudes and even myself get broken up with.

It’s a tale as old as time. Best believe when a woman is RESOLUTE in leaving you it’s because she’s already transferred her emotional energy to the new guy.