How do females move on so fast???? Jacob Lattimore and his girl split 2 weeks ago. Now she’s with Joey Badass

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Funny how I read this thread and two threads down is one about a man moving on with the bride’s sister. back on topic, there’s always a prospective replacement

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women move on when they are with you. Kissing you sucking your dikk and when you ask what’s wrong they say nothing.

When they finally are ok and chatted to their girlfriends mom etc they break up with you . While you sad and can’t believe it they are already on hinge or with the other dude they had their eye on.
Happened to me last year, exactly like this:wow:

Luckily I'm seasoned in the game, I didn't cry or beg her to stay. Went through her phone & saw she been talking to a breh in her DMs. Helped her move out of my place & wished her the best.

Daps
1) do people really believe it happened the moment it was announced to random people?
2) is she with Joey just because they flick it up? Joey usually says he don't have a specific gf

Tldr: :gurl:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Happened to me last year, exactly like this:wow:

Luckily I'm seasoned in the game, I didn't cry or beg her to stay. Went through her phone & saw she been talking to a breh in her DMs. Helped her move out of my place & wished her the best.
My ex and I were going through it. Hadn't even broke up yet. We were in the "let's try to work it out" stage.
One night we're talking and I wanted to show her some location
I asked to borrow her phone (would have used mine but didn't have it on me)
As I'm on google maps looking the shyt up, up pops a notification from some dude in her IG asking her out for drinks

:francis:

Calmly gave her phone back and left the room
Broke up a few days later