How do females move on so fast???? Jacob Lattimore and his girl split 2 weeks ago. Now she’s with Joey Badass

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dumb question OP but I will say this situation is a lil different bc she posting him. Usually women got PTSD from lookin like a complete fool when they post nggas and then he vanish.

I’ve even seen women never post a bf and just pop up with a wedding, engagement, or pregnancy out of nowhere. They been postin ‘nggas aint shyt memes’ the last 3 years. Yea nggas wasn’t shyt til Jamal from hinge shot the club up

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This has been covered numerous times

:deadhorse:

ALL women have 5-10 orbiters in their DMs and texts just salivating and waiting for the opening
It's not even dirty macking. The women themselves keep dikk in a "in case of emergency" jar.
As soon as the relationship starts going sour or she's "not happy anymore" that jar gets tapped with the quickness
I dont know how many times you have to tell these dudes.. They really think women are really only friends or new names like "work husbands" with other men.. Its been proven multiple times but on the coli where they stick their heads in sand, lol..

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
All city girls be on the CC till its time to settle down.... but we live in the social media age now . Any dudes with common sense better look up her social media accts before starting anything serious :ufdup:

This….. her SM will tell a lot.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it is a gender thing. IMO, it's an individual thing. Men & women move on faster than other men & women and that depends on who they were dealing with prior to moving on..

Some posters mentioned healing..

Well, yesterday I was listening to Kraig Facts and Kraig said something interesting..

He said that people don't heal from relationships. He also said that people learn from relationships or at least should learn from them. I actually agree with him.

Lastly, I believe that people who hop from one relationship to another quickly checked out of their previous relationship prior to leaving coupled with having options.

But, instead of wondering why people leave from relationships fast, why don't people look at it as said person doing the other person a favor?

The person who left was bound to leave @ some point, so the sooner the person leaves the better for the other person to learn from that experience, get right with oneself and prepare to meet someone else who may be a better fit.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They broke up months ago. And I know this because I know one of them.
This makes sense. I was on Jacob Lattimore's page over the summer and I noticed Serayah wasn't on his page anymore like she used to. His last post with/of her was from months before. So I figured they either broke up or was having problems.