How do females move on so fast???? Jacob Lattimore and his girl split 2 weeks ago. Now she’s with Joey Badass

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I dont know how many times you have to tell these dudes.. They really think women are really only friends or new names like "work husbands" with other men.. Its been proven multiple times but on the coli where they stick their heads in sand, lol..

Cac babble. This makes it seem like the friend zone doesn't exist. Makes it seem like its the backup dikk zone. That if something happens to that starter dikk she going to bring in that backup dikk.

Nah breh. You just in the friend zone. You aint fukked. You aint ever going to fukk. This woman will break up with whoever she with and go fukk a complete random stranger before she fukk you. Speaking from the complete random stranger perspective :pachaha:.

Yall got to stop listening to every Tom, dikk, Harry, and Marry Sue telling you what you want to hear on the internet.

You can find plenty of women friends with men who look nothing like their partners.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I know the concept of healing before getting into a new relationship is foreign to a whore that was letting cacs throw funky ass balled up dollar bills from their gym socks for a peak at her cervix is a very foreign idea, but don’t make it so obvious next time jeez.
Gahdammit man! :pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If you’ve never experienced the “we just grew apart” spirt bomb:mjcry:
Consider yourself a lucky man:wow:
That p*ssy was outside for two whole months before you got that Frieza work:wow:
This is another phrase for you green muthafukkas
“It’s complicated” :wow:
Those two words will make a nikka wanna kill somethin:wow:

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean
As a man, sometimes you can sense when your woman is becoming detached.

You'll try to fix it and ask her what's wrong, and she'll just say nothing or everything is fine. That is what really irks me.

These types of women are cowards that run from all their problems.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
They were on the beginning of talking stage of getting to know eachother. It was clear what it was.

Went on many dates throughout last year with 10-11 women, mostly from Hinge, I fukked about 3 women. I just made it official with a new lady recently. I still got my Hinge profile up & still getting dates
Damn. Glad you rebounded. Sounds like you've been having a good time. I remember when me and an ex broke up, I made sure to fukk as many girls as I could for a few years until I was overnit.

Did she try to come back or give reasoning as to why?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
how tf did joey get that? when the last time that nikka had a hit?
You talking like this chic is an A list star or something :pachaha:.....joey is easily the more successful of the two. And joey has always had a huge female following. Ladies love the dude:yeshrug::dame:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I know the concept of healing before getting into a new relationship is foreign to a whore that was letting cacs throw funky ass balled up dollar bills from their gym socks for a peak at her cervix is a very foreign idea, but don’t make it so obvious next time jeez.
😦

Daps
Men can do the same thing, and many do. Women just have more options and are the ones getting chased. I don't see why this angers people

if this was the "quick little...actually 91,000 posts worth of gems for dating" the colibrehs would say either "keep a roster so you dont get heartbroken :skip: " or if it's a break up "go get some other p*ssy and move forward :skip:".

they want it to be one way but in reality as this thread proves like benny says "These hoes can't handle a nikka they cant have." :huhldup:

Last edited: