Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Been cold approaching for at least 10 years, only got a bad response like 10 times, most are usually respectful when they shut you done.

Edit:

Women that approach me first may have been easy but always a fukking headache.

Daps
Just be you.

I know that sounds so simple, but so many guys try to be what they think women want, or what they think will work.

Get comfortable in your own skin, and approaching women will suddenly not be an issue.

You're talking to someone who had debilitating social anxiety in my teens. By age 19, that shyt had disappeared, and I was approaching women with no issues. I didn't always get the chick I wanted, but I stopped thinking so much, and just went for it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I just want to say this to you breh. It's hard being a Christian in this time of the world. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Be like David, who messed up and still was a "man after God's heart".. He wasn't perfect with women, but he got back up when he messed up. Let that be you. You can't be afraid to be who you are at all times.

It's impossible to avoid rejection when you approach a women. Some may be nice, some may be bytches, but don't take it personal.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You don't go to college to look for wife.Hit those books homie,unless she helping you with your PowerPoint presentations majority of women in college won't do you any good.

I don't think I was ever taught to look for a wife in college. Had a mom that didn't trust nobody, still doesn't. But you never know when you might run into that person. They won't be perfect, but you will enjoy your time with each other .

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Since I'm going to college, this might be the LAST time I'm around THOUSANDS of ambitious, level-headed, beautiful black women, therefore I want to start my search for a wife NOW.

giphy.gif

nikka get this type of thinking out your head. You’re gonna be heartbroken when you see these hoes thottin and cuffed up with brad. Stop all that simp marriage shyt. Focus on your studies and smash hoes who giving you play.

And who the fukk goes to Alabama over Miami? :laff: