How come the pro black coli cheered when racist cacs beat up the guy from NY?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
This forum is not pro black it’s the exact opposite..Def gotta find a new place to post
It’s funny how there’s a dap fishing pro-black aesthetic on here.

Yet these dudes are dying in PAWG, PAAG, PALG, etc. threads instantly go viral with dudes degrading themselves in every way showing their internalized anti-black insecurities like a mfer.

Add into the fact that these mfers turned into legit neoliberal ultra capitalists when they adopted Kevin Samuels as their new father figure. Blaming black people for their own problems as a result of a lack of respectability politics.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Your feelings hurt over a gif?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NY is good. Thanks for checking! Unlike you- our men know how to talk about their opinions in a civil fashion and not post gifs like a shady Twitter hot topic ho behind a computer - you need the the exercise in dominance. Here you go.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC you are an embarrassment. I don’t know if you just have a lot of time on your hands, or are just mentally deranged, but you need to stop, you need an intervention because you look crazy.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC you are an embarrassment. I don’t know if you just have a lot of time on your hands, or are just mentally deranged, but you need to stop, you need an intervention because you look crazy.

Just ignore her I like do. I ignored her and she literally posted 3/4 messages afterwards tryna start some shyt.

She's corny and annoying as fukk, besides all the bs about that profile. Once she enters a topic, you can immediately see the switch up to everything about her

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh word??
  1. PM

2. You Got Mossed quoted your post in the thread Why Only 27% of Young Black New Yorkers Are Vaccinated.
    5:25 PM

3. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread Why Only 27% of Young Black New Yorkers Are Vaccinated.
    1. Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:40 AM

2. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:39 AM

3. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

4. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

5. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

6. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

7. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

8. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:37 AM

9. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:09 AM
      1. PM

2. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
        11:51 PM

3. You Got Mossed mentioned you in a post in the thread Damn another NY legend exposed as a RAT!.
        11:12 PM
      1. PM

2. You Got Mossed quoted your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
        8:00 PM

3. You Got Mossed quoted your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh word??
  1. PM

2. You Got Mossed quoted your post in the thread Why Only 27% of Young Black New Yorkers Are Vaccinated.

3. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread Why Only 27% of Young Black New Yorkers Are Vaccinated.
    1. Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:40 AM

3. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

4. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

5. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

6. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

7. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.

8. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:37 AM

9. You Got Mossed dapped your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
      12:09 AM
      1. PM

11:51 PM

3. You Got Mossed mentioned you in a post in the thread Damn another NY legend exposed as a RAT!.
        11:12 PM
      1. PM

2. You Got Mossed quoted your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
        8:00 PM

3. You Got Mossed quoted your post in the thread NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage.
You’re just showing everybody how many times you quoted me in that thread. You clearly wanted acknowledgment and I gave it to you :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just ignore her I like do. I ignored her and she literally posted 3/4 messages afterwards tryna start some shyt.

She's corny and annoying as fukk, besides all the bs about that profile. Once she enters a topic, you can immediately see the switch up to everything about her
Amazing how dudes not from New York post up in New York threads then get mad as shyt when things don’t go their way.

making announcements about who they ignore instead of taking the logical position of minding their business.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re just showing everybody how many times you quoted me in that thread. You clearly wanted acknowledgment and I gave it to you :mjlol:
And you call yourself a man??
:francis::hhh:
You posted in that thread 2nd comment in crying like a whole bytch. On a fake video.

NY don’t got true gangstas like that anymore. Cali still does though. Cali dude called the comedians’s bluff. nikkas loooove throwing around “you p*ssy” and “suck my dikk” because they know they won’t get checked, until they meet the right one.

Edit: faker than Kim Kardashians booty but still..