How come the pro black coli cheered when racist cacs beat up the guy from NY?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
IN
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Because twitter had a field day roasting dude. I mean truth be told shyt was funny. It was like a real life when keeping it real goes wrong. Dude was screaming at the top of his lungs. Going up to people recording like he puffy all up in the camera phone yelling he DOLO SUCCCK MY DIICCK.

Crazy thing is dude would have won the fight too if he didnt get tangled in his own shirt. If he would have won the video would have been funny as well for the same reason. Imagine 2 cacs getting washed after some skinny NY cat goes on this wild promo outside the store !!

Dude who lost was just funny. Thats my conclusion.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And called him the N-word? I thought ya'll was black what happened? Someone is explain this to me. @CorporateTrapper @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @NewYorkIsBetterThanDallas what ya'll think? I thought we was on the side of our people. What changed?
There’s a segment that hate New Yorkers more than they hate racists.

The same reason why that bytch @You Got Mossed let that Chinese faggit @Howie Doroughberg use the N-word and call black people “c00ns” and didn’t say shyt to him. I see that all of the time- posters will have all types of pro-blems with other black posters but will run to assist or defend/deflect these cacs and cacasians.

I can point out all types of inconcistencies where the segment of hypocritical dumb fuks never show up for the racist cac threads and offing their heads but have radar for New York.
NYC amateur Comedian gets slapped by LA Crip on stage

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And called him the N-word? I thought ya'll was black what happened? Someone is explain this to me. @CorporateTrapper @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @NewYorkIsBetterThanDallas what ya'll think? I thought we was on the side of our people. What changed?
“Insecurities and Inferiority Complex doesn’t see color, gender or political affiliation”
:mjpls:
as long as the person hates us New Yorkers.
:mjlol::mjlol:
It’s okay to let the cacs be racist against Black New Yorkers - considering the Posts in NY threads end up sounding like st@rmfront.
:mjpls: