How come the pro black coli cheered when racist cacs beat up the guy from NY?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:hhh:

Not arguing with you on a Friday.
I hate when people say this dumb shyt. “I’m not arguing with you on a ______”.

as if there needs to be a calendar appointment to schedule a more convenient day.:deadrose:
He’s feeling bullied after being asked a question. Dude has become so used to using the n-er word to where that’s normal shyt to type out. Responding like I’m the one doing something wrong for pointing that out. And no one will say shyt like that’s a normal word to see in print. Wtf.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:

Things that make you go...

:jbhmm:

And I'm from ENY...
THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE COLI...

What changed more???

More kakks more loons...

:yeshrug:
Add to that - More white Canadians and white UK posters who filter in NY topics pretending to be black.

We’re on our own- no allies for New York. The south hates us, the west, etc etc. - hate from other continents, Jersey
:francis::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MixedBlaringHornedviper-max-1mb.gif

Nothing but A known coli sus troll. All of your thread creation topics read like a cac homo try hard looking to start negative attention-
cops-911.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Tbh, iirc, ppl were finding out they called him a ****** and shyt afterwards

Whenever I see a white man fighting a minority I ask questions immediately. Celebration comes after the fact if the minority really deserved it. Now that I think of those cacs look like truckers.

Wouldn’t put it past them

:mjpls:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Where did he call him the n-word or are you a new yawker making shyt up?

Tbh, iirc, ppl were finding out they called him a ****** and shyt afterwards

Whenever I see a white man fighting a minority I ask questions immediately. Celebration comes after the fact if the minority really deserved it. Now that I think of those cacs look like truckers.

Wouldn’t put it past them

:mjpls:

If I recall correctly, the black dude kept calling the white dudes nikka (which some ignorant dudes do for some reason :snoop:) during his prefight WWE promo.

After he was laid out on the floor, the white guy said something along the lines of "now what, nikka?" mockingly the same way the black dude called him nikka.

The cac was definitely violating, but the fight wasnt started because he called the black guy the n-word and then they started scrapping about it.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If I recall correctly, the black dude kept calling the white dudes nikka (which some ignorant dudes do for some reason :snoop:) during his prefight WWE promo.

After he was laid out on the floor, the white guy said something along the lines of "now what, nikka?" mockingly the same way the black dude called him nikka.

The cac was definitely violating, but the fight wasnt started because he called the black guy the n-word and then they started scrapping about it.

From what I heard from the karate video that brotherzay showed was the dude said they called him the N word from the jump which might not have been recorded

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You Pressed and obsessed out of towners every time a New York thread is posted - yeah y’all are “in” : to your own detriment
tumblr_mdl4tdTsxB1r4abt0o1_250.gif

well-that-was-unexpected

Until y’all get aired the fuk out - how it starts v how it ends.
Your feelings hurt over a gif?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your feelings hurt over a gif?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
He’s from New York - we still run your bytch ass. I’ve been posting Jada songs in here since 2018. What’s your point??
:mjlol::mjlol:
he isn’t from the DMV urrrea that’s for sure
:stopitslime::mjlol:
matter of fact- who would the DC urea even put on stage for a verzus?
:ohhh::deadmanny:
“I want to show up for a DC/NorthernVA/Muryland Battle Rap GoGo Band “ says no one.

No one is showing up at the Verizon Center to broadcast DMV rappers on a worldwide stage- do you have any rappers to show up?Dude is posting Jada gifs like he’s not from New York, the music Mecca but his hometown never made it.
:laff:I crack myself so up some times. You make this so easy.
:deadrose:

Last edited: