How come the pro black coli cheered when racist cacs beat up the guy from NY?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You’re just showing everybody how many times you quoted me in that thread. You clearly wanted acknowledgment and I gave it to you :mjlol:
It’s mental issues going on with her bro. I’m extremely confused. Both my parents from NY (Bronx) and NJ (Newark) and she mad I made a little joke while also complimenting people from NY. :mindblown: She over here writing research papers and shyt to respond :wtf:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s mental issues going on with her bro. I’m extremely confused. Both my parents from NY (Bronx) and NJ (Newark) and she mad I made a little joke while also complimenting people from NY. :mindblown: She over here writing research papers and shyt to respond :wtf:
Dude you do know that you have the ability to shut the fuk up, move to another thread or not acknowledge my comments or threads that don’t involve you, right??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yo real talk you need to log off and get some help. I am not joking or trying to be funny. Like you need time away. Wish you the best. :francis:
You’ll be aight. Once you figure out that I don’t give a fuk about your thoughts or feelings.

Coli Couch Counsel - analyzing from a keyboard. None of this thread had shyt to do with y’all.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So its an "If" on whether or not he got called the n word? I definitely don't remember seeing that in the video. Or remember the dude from NY mentioning it while he was talking shyt.

The dude clearly said that’s what happened. Just because you didn’t see it in the video doesn’t mean it didn’t happen lol.

Don’t act obtuse and act like a white man calling a man the N word isn’t something that happens literally every time

:duck:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Amazing how dudes not from New York post up in New York threads then get mad as shyt when things don’t go their way.

making announcements about who they ignore instead of taking the logical position of minding their business.

What are you even talking about? Lmao

You're a weirdo. leave me alone. You been tryna get my attention all day since I said I wasn't arguing with you hours ago

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dude clearly said that’s what happened. Just because you didn’t see it in the video doesn’t mean it didn’t happen lol.

Don’t act obtuse and act like a white man calling a man the N word isn’t something that happens literally every time

:duck:

not doing that at all,I just don't remember that happening in the video I saw. So I'm wondering how anybody could be mad we cheered and made jokes without knowing that fact. Plus this was a decade ago,thecoli wasn't as conscience at that time. Can you forgive us king ?or would you rather war with your brother
wlHloyr.png
?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Ive said this before when a black person beats up a white/non black person, the comments be like "he should've shown restraint", "he makes us look bad", "he's going to jail now". But when it's the other way around, it's "the nikka did something to deserve it", "he makes us look bad".:francis: l