How come the pro black coli cheered when racist cacs beat up the guy from NY?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you call yourself a man??
:francis::hhh:
You posted in that thread 2nd comment in crying like a whole bytch. On a fake video.
We talking about how you been on my dikk for for past couple days right now. How annoying you can be with your long ass posts, just rambling, quoting old ass messages thinking you exposing somebody, and your constant derailment of threads every time you start posting. That’s why I think you’re on the spectrum, gotta be on the spectrum. This is not normal behavior from normal adults on the internet.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because people in every state have had someone from New York tell them all about how they are from New York:russ: as if that’s supposed to mean something..Nobody like arrogance. But I respect that people from NY love they home so much. :ehh:Plenty other places do the same thing

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He’s from New York - we still run your bytch ass. I’ve been posting Jada songs in here since 2018. What’s your point??
:mjlol::mjlol:
he isn’t from the DMV urrrea that’s for sure
:stopitslime::mjlol:
matter of fact- who would the DC urea even put on stage for a verzus?
:ohhh::deadmanny:
“I want to show up for a DC/NorthernVA/Muryland Battle Rap GoGo Band “ says no one.

No one is showing up at the Verizon Center to broadcast DMV rappers on a worldwide stage- do you have any rappers to show up?Dude is posting Jada gifs like he’s not from New York, the music Mecca but his hometown never made it.
:laff:I crack myself so up some times. You make this so easy.
:deadrose:
You quoted me twice about a gif that wasn’t even about you:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You quoted me twice about a gif that wasn’t even about you:mjlol:
giphy.gif
Gotta luv how emotional you OT dudes are. Never missing an opportunity to quote me Bar for bar.
Thinking that shyt is an appropriate normal reaction to get that bent and triggered. No composure from the place where you dwell. you live for embarrassing yourselves. The other Dude claiming to ignore but sneak dapping. Playing right into my hand like a damn puppet.
:sas2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because people in every state have had someone from New York tell them all about how they are from New York:russ: as if that’s supposed to mean something..Nobody like arrogance. But I respect that people from NY love they home so much. :ehh:Plenty other places do the same thing
DucktalesGet Money
Daps Received:
Reppin:
Atlanta

1. Post
    Homosexual bullying of the heterosexual community has gone too far and needs to be stopped
    Coli-front in here lately. :mjpls:
    Post by: Ducktales, Monday at 2:00 PM in forum: The Locker Room
No proof, but i mean it’s pretty obvious. This is exactly how kids get molested. Leaving children at family members houses outside of they grandparents. Hiring and leaving children around “professionals” while they are not even paying attention and frequently absent. That nanny is obviously gay. I love everybody. That includes gay people as well.
——
Enough said. Atlanta.
:comeon:….:mjlol:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Inferiority complex. This website would flip upside down if a cac called a black man the N word in another city and NYC dudes cheered it on.

and now that I know the Arizona cacs call this man the N word I’m not ashamed that he mouthed off the way he did and fought back

:mjpls:

So its an "If" on whether or not he got called the n word? I definitely don't remember seeing that in the video. Or remember the dude from NY mentioning it while he was talking shyt.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DucktalesGet Money
Daps Received:
Reppin:
Atlanta

1. Post
    Homosexual bullying of the heterosexual community has gone too far and needs to be stopped
    Coli-front in here lately. :mjpls:
    Post by: Ducktales, Monday at 2:00 PM in forum: The Locker Room

——
Enough said. Atlanta.
:comeon:….:mjlol:
In no way am I getting what you are trying to do here. I didn’t make that thread, I posted in it. I got love for gay people, but said D Wade babysitter looked like a molester… Are you ok?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Gotta luv how emotional you OT dudes are. Never missing an opportunity to quote me Bar for bar.
Thinking that shyt is an appropriate normal reaction to get that bent and triggered. No composure from the place where you dwell. you live for embarrassing yourselves. The other Dude claiming to ignore but sneak dapping. Playing right into my hand like a damn puppet.
:sas2:
I post a Gif about the topic:hula:you take it personal
giphy.gif

you reply to one gif with 2 long paragraphs, but I’m the one hurt
giphy.gif