How come Taylor Swift doesn’t have the same mass appeal to the Black community that previous white singers had?

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Her music is not interesting melodically, rhythmically or harmonically. I don't feel anything, it doesn't take me anywhere. Compared to CAC's like Steely Dan, Hall & Oates, Joni Mitchell, Bobby Caldwell, The Carpenters:banderas:There's more but I am struggling:pachaha:The artist I mentioned got that special something, they're finding those melodies, chords, intervals that will touch anyone. Taylor Swift's music just makes me:beli:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
UthvE9.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I'm around her age and grew up listening to her music and Paramore as well and I'm sure other posters on here did too even if they won't admit it :yeshrug:

There are other artist out there worse than her. Nice try though.

The only Black men who like/love Taylor Swift & her music are either gay or whitewashed c00ns, which clearly speaks volumes. :sas2:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her music is mid and an offshoot of country which is the lowest form of music that requires the least amount of skill.

people respect skill even if it's from a cac and she really doesn't have it. her appeal is she is a semi basic white girl and that's why her fans are the same.

if she had an amazing voice or could dance or made real pop music that appealed to all and not just the demo of teenage girls and young women, she'd have more broad appeal.

either way it's working out for her because there are lots of basic white bytches (who also have husbands and boyfriends getting dragged to these concerts) in this country to sell tickets to.