how come men try to break a womans spirit

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:leon:

how do i deserve to be treated like shyt? because i like guys who buy me stuff? me and my bff buy each other gifts all the time. i buy my bfs gifts sometimes too. its not like im asking to be laced all day every day in versace and not have to work. Although that would be nice :ehh:

ok if youre gonna attack me because i like exchanging gifts with my bf then i dont want you teachin me

:wtf: that is not exchanging gifts

but do u

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
You gotta be an a$$hole these days, hell thats the reason your crying over him and will probably take him back. He's just being smart and learned how to control a womans emotions and self esteem. Sorry, i mean you cool peoples but womes logic will always be :beli: when it comes to choosing men.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
happy bday

and being real he might have just wanted to fukk, and after that u was worthless to him, shyt i fukk chicks and then start acting funny all the time and they be mad, but i dont shyt on them

and probably should get tested though, cause if u really gave him something, he deserve to be mad. never knw he might hae gave u something