Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I tried to get my sister and female cousins to peep game

but no matter what, they stay making the wrong moves

A woman gets what she seeks out in a realtionship

it may be subconsciously but alot of women seek out the dude that treats her like shyt

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was soooo mean to me for no reason. This literally happened out of nowhere: First he accused me of giving him HPV (which I didnt because im clean) then admitted he's been in a relationship the whole time and told me i was just the jumpoff and how much better she was than me making fun of my body and all my flaws comparing her to me. Then when I started to cry he hung up in my face :ohhh:

Did I mention my 22nd bday is tommorow?

:(

:beli:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
God damn I wish I could dap this post. We do it to hide our own insecurities. This may sound strange but we know by treating you in a foul manner that you will stick around

I have 6 older sisters that have all been in fukked up situations. But they run back. Saying some shyt like ....at the end of the day I know he loves me. And in fact we do.nut sometimes this is our way of showing it

Happy birthday

So we just assuming that the poster is not one of those crazy chicks....we all know the only way to break it off with a crazy girl is to go hard on em...or else they will never go away

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
So we just assuming that the poster is not one of those crazy chicks....we all know the only way to break it off with a crazy girl is to hard on em...or else they will never go away

I am crazy but I wasnt with him. It was too early IMO to show him that side of me lol. I didnt blow his phone up or anything like that. He was the one telling me he loved me and shyt.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just listen to the chorus........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vQF5eLfrM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vQF5eLfrM[/ame]

:datass: though