how come men try to break a womans spirit

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
didn't post that...yo but some dudes are really a$$holes tho and at the end of the day u was just the side joint and he had no feelings for you....when I mess wit a side joint I keep it real from the jump and let em kno I have wifey

This is a good policy. Although when in a relationship I stay faithful, and I've been married for 6 years. But when I was single I always let chicks know they weren't the one but we can kick it. You'd be surprised but they respected the hell out of that too.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was soooo mean to me for no reason. This literally happened out of nowhere: First he accused me of giving him HPV (which I didnt because im clean) then admitted he's been in a relationship the whole time and told me i was just the jumpoff and how much better she was than me making fun of my body and all my flaws comparing her to me. Then when I started to cry he hung up in my face :ohhh:

Did I mention my 22nd bday is tommorow?

:(

That's... curious. Who was he to you? Boyfriend? fukk buddy?

At any rate, if he has HPV and you've been fukking him, then you too have HPV. Probably no symptoms, but it's in there. Not saying you gave it to him, but the reality is that you probably have it now.

No idea what prompted this outburst?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This is a good policy. Although when in a relationship I stay faithful, and I've been married for 6 years. But when I was single I always let chicks know they weren't the one but we can kick it. You'd be surprised but they respected the hell out of that too.

its very tru...chicks respect when u keep it real from the jump.....im on my faithful shyt hard now tho

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Well if you lie to your jumpoff and then you see her starting to get feelings for you.
You have to be mean so they will understand that it is over, if not they will start stalking you or try to do something vindictive because you hurt them.

Did you see any signs that maybe you was the jumpoff? Most see the signs but refuse to acknowledge them. Did you ever give any indication that you had feelings for him?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe he checked your phone one day or your computer, saw that you post on the-coli, saw your twerk vids, figured out they were made while y'all were together, and got mad like a little bytch. except that instead of being cool about it and just dropping you in a civil way, he wanted to be spiteful about it cause he holds grudges.

or maybe he figured you didn't care for him as much as he cared for you and so he decided to treat you like shyt to have the last word.

who really knows what's going on inside someone else's mind....

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm surprised people aren't giving the guy daps in here.

:huh:

Can't override their simp notions.

To be real, get some self respect, set better standards, and realize you have more to offer any man than just ya body. Ya twerking ya ass on the net for these waste of DNA and organs on this forum. Why would a man respect you?!? :beli:

It's fukked up what happened but now you know what homie was all about. That ass :mjpls:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
maybe he fell like you beneath a gift.....I was smashin this married chic...and she wanted something for valentines day...I just looked at her like :childplease:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Do you!

I wine and dine my wifey, not jumpoffs.:beli:

Ok boo thats nice. Bye.

That's... curious. Who was he to you? Boyfriend? fukk buddy?

At any rate, if he has HPV and you've been fukking him, then you too have HPV. Probably no symptoms, but it's in there. Not saying you gave it to him, but the reality is that you probably have it now.

No idea what prompted this outburst?

we were dating. And I dont think he has HPV. Ironically his gf cheated on him and gave him chlamydia so he got tested and he didnt have HPV. But he got some warts or something on his penis a few days later and freaked out and called me saying i gave it to him.