how come men try to break a womans spirit

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Ok boo thats nice. Bye.

we were dating. And I dont think he has HPV. Ironically his gf cheated on him and gave him chlamydia so he got tested and he didnt have HPV. But he got some warts or something on his penis a few days later and freaked out and called me saying i gave it to him.

:snoop: you have a STD for sure
Scust

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
its very tru...chicks respect when u keep it real from the jump.....im on my faithful shyt hard now tho

Yeah they do. I learned that at a young age. Of course shorty is always plotting on that #1 spot but I can't blame her. If she's tired of waiting for me to commit and chooses to move on, she has every right to do that. I never held anyone hostage. They knew the situation from the jump but they certainly had the right to change their mind at any time.

My biggest problem with being faithful at first was that I was just so used to being friendly with chicks. Just sparking random convos and making em laugh and ish. But staying true to that philosophy I'd let them know quickly I was involved with someone.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Ok boo thats nice. Bye.

we were dating. And I dont think he has HPV. Ironically his gf cheated on him and gave him chlamydia so he got tested and he didnt have HPV. But he got some warts or something on his penis a few days later and freaked out and called me saying i gave it to him.

So yall werent official or exclusive.

He really don't owe you anything. :smugfavre: Maybe some common courtesy that should be afford to all acquaintances.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Well if you lie to your jumpoff and then you see her starting to get feelings for you.
You have to be mean so they will understand that it is over, if not they will start stalking you or try to do something vindictive because you hurt them.

Did you see any signs that maybe you was the jumpoff? Most see the signs but refuse to acknowledge them. Did you ever give any indication that you had feelings for him?

The crazy thing is when I first met him I didnt take him serious. He pursued me telling me how much he missed me. Then he started being hot and cold one minute. I asked him if something was up but he said everything was fine...

Can't override their simp notions.

To be real, get some self respect, set better standards, and realize you have more to offer any man than just ya body. Ya twerking ya ass on the net for these waste of DNA and organs on this forum. Why would a man respect you?!? :beli:

It's fukked up what happened but now you know what homie was all about. That ass :mjpls:

so the fukk what bytch get the fukk outta here. i have been making twerk vids for a long time I didnt just start doin this shyt for yall. i show guys my videos and they have no problems with it..

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Don't act like it isn't standard protocol around these parts nikka. If you told this same story from a guy's point of view in here and we didn't know shyt about the girl.. nikkas would be in here lined up goin :myman:

Slowwww down bruh

The dap feature is not available

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
So yall werent official or exclusive.

He really don't owe you anything. :smugfavre: Maybe some common courtesy that should be afford to all acquaintances.

he owed me the respect to not call me names. wtf who raised you??

Ahhhhhh, you got diseases too? :pachaha:

No I dont have HPV can you read bish? Or are you just trolling for some daps right now??

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Slowwww down bruh

The dap feature is not available

Enough.

All I'm trying to convey to you is that there are a hundred threads in this TLR where a guy is telling a similar story from his point of view and everyone is dappin him up like :clap::bow:

Now you have these same people coming out of the woodwork on some "..what a jerk" shyt being all hypocritical.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

Another question, you say you wasnt feeling him at first. What changed? Was it the gifts? He was tricking and you loved it?

Anyway, at least you free to do you. Be a better judge of character next time, friend.

You talk all this about his main chick giving him the clap, but I bet he wasnt the only nikka you was smashing. Be honest mah :comeon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
No I dont have HPV can you read bish? Or are you just trolling for some daps right now??
Dap function is out. :pachaha:
You need to go get a herpes test :pachaha:
Enough.
All I'm trying to convey to you is that there are a hundred threads in this TLR where a guy is telling a similar story from his point of view and everyone is dappin him up like :clap::bow:
Now you have these same people coming out of the woodwork on some "..what a jerk" shyt being all hypocritical.
Simp game strong.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get yourself checked b :gag:

And I like how u blame everything on him, playing the whole "i was an innocent victim and perfect" routine. Bullsh1t. At least one of those STD's came from you :gag: