In 4 the ass

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
he was cute and sweet to me at first...

and why are yall posting my ass pics right now? how is that relevant to the topic at hand??

didn't post that...yo but some dudes are really a$$holes tho and at the end of the day u was just the side joint and he had no feelings for you....when I mess wit a side joint I keep it real from the jump and let em kno I have wifey

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Not all men are bad...keep searching and make a better choice next time. :yeshrug:

Happy born day.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I man will only treat a woman as bad as "SHE" allows:birdman:

God damn I wish I could dap this post. We do it to hide our own insecurities. This may sound strange but we know by treating you in a foul manner that you will stick around

I have 6 older sisters that have all been in fukked up situations. But they run back. Saying some shyt like ....at the end of the day I know he loves me. And in fact we do.nut sometimes this is our way of showing it

Happy birthday

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I wont be going back. Never in a million years...It doesnt turn me on at all. I like nice guys who spoil me. I never would have fukked with him if I woulda known how it would end...

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Because he wants you to leave him alone but you won't if he does it nicely.

shyt, you probably still won't :manny: Pimp game strong. :smugfavre:

Yo this should have been the only reply accepted in this thread....fukk all that praising shyt and answer her question:manny: