how come men try to break a womans spirit

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I got a question for the guys though,

if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?

I had a female who lost her virginity to me on the 3rd date. We broke up, she ended up marrying her next b/f. We keep in touch and she let me know he was the 2nd person she had sex with and they had sex after the fifth date(within a month). Just depends on the type of people. Good people can judge better than someone who is "questionable" morally. I honestly don't know too many good women who have been dogged out.

I know dogs who have been dogged out though.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hustle you don't even respect your damn self we never seen your face but we seen your p*ssy.

:leon:

agreed. i see the way she's called a bunch of dudes pussies, fags, simps on this board. (which there is an abundance of)

but she's probably the type to gravitate towards them fake thug, downlow fakkit type nikkas.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A real nikka gone recognize a real bytch from the the start you smell me. not all nikkas b lien ma, stop messing wit fukk boys. But at the same time us as nikkas only make moves how yall muhfukkas allow us to move in a relationship its just how we are lol.

why you hurt? sidelines get dikk not gifts lil mama..if you only wanna see a nikka when he up cause he giving out gifts/money/dates nshyt she aint shyt but that bytch that was there when you was down and helped you get back up is a real bytch.

looks like bruh Swapped out that ratchet hoe for wifey :yeshrug:

so then why is secret lover flooding my inbox with simp notes

you tell me playa :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Oh and it's really easy to have sex on the first date, but I knew going in for most of them that it was only about getting them draws and not building on anything. :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
how?? you act like I said dude has to give me something everytime we meet. Its not that serious you sound like a cheapskate

:heh:

So transparent. Everyone else is giving you "uplifting" advice, "praise" but you're only focusing on the guy giving you a "hard time."

He is speaking the truth though, and the truth is blunt and to the point. Maybe that's why you're giving him so much attention out of the others. You need that hard kick in the ass...apparently.

Outright bull shyt that you seek simps. Simps AND simp seekers get no respect.

And like Chauncer said if someone can buy you then your overall value is low.

Simple as that. :stopitslime:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nope...causal sex is meeting and that thirsty nikka geoff from afghanistan and letting him smash

so you plan on marrying this bf in the future :mjpls:

I don't know...we're at two totally different places in life
Sure.

When I smash doesn't matter. My mind is probably made up on what road I plan to take w ol girl before the 3rd date.

Smashing on 3rd date was just a bonus level. Feel me?

Shorty could've turned wack after the smash and scared dude off tho. It happens.
Well my theory is that, she gave him everything before establishing ANYTHING. :rudy:
Depends on the girl and situation really.

For me sometimes i really do just wanna smash and bail out, but honestly I usually wont take that kinda girl on a date (why spend money on that?). If there's a strong sexual connection and we end up getting into it early, that's fine. If she just kinda does it... Just because? Then it might not be worth it

For me personally i find that the relationships where you work up to sex slower last longer and generally work better. You end up getting to know someone's sexual likes and dislikes more thoroughly so that when you do get it in it's better. It also helps keep some energy in the relationship. I know that a lot of guys dont see eye to eye on that, but in a long term relationship with a future? I wanna do it right.

I think this is definitely a question that varies a LOT with everyone.

:manny:
The bold is all me. :yes:

Having sex for the first time after falling in love with someone AFTER GETTING TO KNOW THEM WELL is the key to a long/good relationship.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:heh:

So transparent. Everyone else is giving you "uplifting" advice, "praise" but you're only focusing on the guy giving you a "hard time."

He is speaking the truth though, and the truth is blunt and to the point. Maybe that's why you're giving him so much attention out of the others. You need that hard kick in the ass...apparently.

Outright bull shyt that you seek simps. Simps AND simp seekers get no respect.

And like Chauncer said if someone can buy you then your overall value is low.

Simple as that. :stopitslime:

It really is that simple.

You post twerk videos on the net for random people to view?

You are not worthy of that type of relationship.

You are a pump and dump type of chick.

It is what it is, but until you become someone of value you won't be valued.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Well you can't put ALL THE blame on the men though because a lot of these women in our generation don't value themselves like they should....they want to be "female playas" and believe the same "sex rules" should apply to both men and women when it doesnt.
I'm not gonna stunt.....some of my girlfriends are promiscuous :leostare:
but I can't judge them though....its their body.
Not I though.
I don't believe most men are a$$holes.....I know there are a lot of good guys out there looking for something more than sex.
Agreed. I've stated before on here that women need to start setting boundaries for themselves. They see a guy they like, and figure they will bend their views/hide what they really want to keep him around and it really doesn't work like that.

I don't think "sex rules" should be different based on what sex a person it, they should just vary according to each person's wants and needs.

And a guy just looking for sex is not an a$$hole. The guy who lies about what he wants is the a$$hole. Everybody should try to be truthful about what they want up front, conduct themselves in said manner, and then let people decide for themselves what they want to get into.

In that same breath, if a guy is talking to a girl and she isn't for having sex that quickly, he should respect that if he feels that their personalities and wants align.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:leon:

I dont believe you....:youngsabo:
I have no reason to lie. :manny: Besides, there's plenty of women that are straight up sluts who will make a "nice" guy wait for months just to seem like an angel. All the while getting smutted out by another dude/dudes in the mean time. Same thing with some dudes. If their main intention is to smash a broad that's holding out for months they'll wait it out while smashing other chicks. Just like in life, nothing is in black and white in the dating game. It just depends.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Agreed. I've stated before on here that women need to start setting boundaries for themselves. They see a guy they like, and figure they will bend their views/hide what they really want to keep him around and it really doesn't work like that.

I don't think "sex rules" should be different based on what sex a person it, they should just vary according to each person's wants and needs.

And a guy just looking for sex is not an a$$hole. The guy who lies about what he wants is the a$$hole. Everybody should try to be truthful about what they want up front, conduct themselves in said manner, and then let people decide for themselves what they want to get into.

In that same breath, if a guy is talking to a girl and she isn't for having sex that quickly, he should respect that if he feels that their personalities and wants align.
Well a lot of guys DO lie about it though.

And you're right...both parties should keep it real from the jump.

I don't judge anyone so when I say "You don't have to lie to ME ABOUT ANYTHING" I mean it :manny: