how come men try to break a womans spirit

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I got a question for the guys though,
if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?
If we already discussed that we like each other and wanted something more, then there's nothing wrong with doing that. It's just sex. Doesn't matter when we have it, 1st date, 2nd date, if we both have agreed upon an end result and are both happy with that then it's cool.

If you never tell me what you want and we have sex, then that's when you've decided to leave te consciousness of both of our feelings up in the air, so you can't expect anything.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
girls need more standards. its not about being a difficult person in a relationship, but making sure that the person is right for you. no need to throw curveballs, fighting to test your man all the time, or nothing like that.

be patient and figure the person out. thats really the ONLY reason to make someone wait for sex. not as a preordained rule, or to play games, or to look like youre hard to get, but because you dont know them like that in a short amount of time. and people catch feelings with sex. yall need to slow down or keep facing the same problems.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
but but he was so nice in the beginning, then he changed

:upsetfavre:

women need to realize all guys are "nice" in the beginning, all will spend that little dinner or movie and say the right things, the goal is to insert dikk into vagina and once that happens then you will see his real colors by then its to late as most women usually just sleep with guys they really like, unless their whores, while most men will sleep with anything even if we can't stand the sight of you.

so basically according to you all men are only looking for sex....they don't want a relationship correct?

:yeshrug:
If we click, we click.. It rarely goes down that way though:shaq:

:stopitslime:

You know if a chick let you in THAT easy, she will be demoted to straight jump off status for now on.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's not about when she let him smash. It's about the fact that they never discussed what they wanted from each other. :russ:

Doesn't matter when you smash if your intentions aren't the same. A dude isn't gonna pass up on a bomb as chick that he's been spending money on just because they fukked. He just used that as an excuse. He never liked her like that. :laugh:
Truth. It was a cop out answer. :laugh: at any woman that believed that line. If he was really feeling her it didn't matter that he hit within 3 weeks :heh: at dude smashing and dashing because that's all he wanted from jump and then making old girl feel like a used whore in the end.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?

she let smash the 3rd date? shes getting HOF starting lineup treatment

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

208840_10150957947496655_1294632802_n.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If we already discussed that we like each other and wanted something more, then there's nothing wrong with doing that. It's just sex. Doesn't matter when we have it, 1st date, 2nd date, if we both have agreed upon an end result and are both happy with that then it's cool.

If you never tell me what you want and we have sex, then that's when you've decided to leave te consciousness of both of our feelings up in the air, so you can't expect anything.

But how can you establish that you like a person after 1 or 2 dates though? :wtf:

Also I can't see myself having sex with a guy before establishing what I'm looking for in the first place. :merchant:

Sex is a huge thing for me...I'm no prune or anything but sex is a lot more deeper to me than it is to a lot of people.

You don't got to believe me but I never had casual sex.....not a day in my life!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Depends. I wouldn't automatically rule a chick out for that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so basically according to you all men are only looking for sex....they don't want a relationship correct?

:stopitslime:

You know if a chick let you in THAT easy, she will be demoted to straight jump off status for now on.

most men in their late teens, early twenties do not want a relationship, sorry to break it to you, if you don't believe me try dating a guy and telling him you are not doing anything sexual till marriage, see how many men will actually want to date you.

if you open your legs on teh first night or fast, the first thing most dudes will think is , i wonder how much other dudes she allowed to do this.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest