how come men try to break a womans spirit

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
But how can you establish that you like a person after 1 or 2 dates though? :wtf:

Also I can't see myself having sex with a guy before establishing what I'm looking for in the first place. :merchant:

Sex is a huge thing for me...I'm no prune or anything but sex is a lot more deeper to me than it is to a lot of people.

You don't got to believe me but I never had casual sex.....not a day in my life!

hmm bet you came from

2 parent household
burbs in chi city

but if you dont have causal sex in your early 20's..when you wifed up you will cheat...its called delay cheating

get it out of your system now before its too late :mjpls:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Depends. I wouldn't automatically rule a chick out for that.
:leon:

I dont believe you....:youngsabo:
most men in their late teens, early twenties do not want a relationship, sorry to break it to you, if you don't believe me try dating a guy and telling him you are not doing anything sexual till marriage, see how many men will actually want to date you.

if you open your legs on teh first night or fast, the first thing most dudes will think is , i wonder how much other dudes she allowed to do this.

Well not all young men around my age are that way but a lot are and I'm really good at spotting bullshyt ( I'm a scorpio :russ:) so I know whether a guy just want sex and not looking for something long term.

And the bold is my point basically :ld:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
hmm bet you came from

2 parent household
burbs in chi city

but if you dont have causal sex in your early 20's..when you wifed up you will cheat...its called delay cheating

get it out of your system now before its too late :mjpls:

I came from a 2 parent household but not in the burbs though....inner city chicago :laugh:

Does having sex with an on and off again boyfriend count as casual sex?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
But how can you establish that you like a person after 1 or 2 dates though? :wtf:
Also I can't see myself having sex with a guy before establishing what I'm looking for in the first place. :merchant:
Sex is a huge thing for me...I'm no prune or anything but sex is a lot more deeper to me than it is to a lot of people.
You don't got to believe me but I never had casual sex.....not a day in my life!
Well, first you have to understand that someone may not view sex in the same vein as you do. For some people, sex does not mean as much and when they have sex with someone will not always be an indicator of the feelings they have for that person or the value they see in that person.

I don't date, but I do think the dating game is kind of fukked up for women, in that dating DOES mean that you are looking for a relationship. That's what is implied when you date. Men have kind of messed it up a bit, because a lot of men do date to have sex. But there are sometimes on dates when both people are looking for relationships, and they do feel like they are ready for that point (their views on sex may be different from your's). That's not to say that things will necessarily work out. It's not about that. It's about 2 people deciding they are ready for something and taking that step if they want and are ready.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Im a fairly good enough judge of character to know when I'm dealing with a takeoff or not after a couple of phone convos and dates... Like I said most of the time they are, but I've had instances where they weren't.. I'm a grown ass man and I know when I'm dealing with a grown ass female who feels secure with giving up the ass pronto...

I'll take your word for it.

Also I don't believe in "Well sex just happened, whether it was on the 1st or 10th date, it just happened"

Naw mf how can you have sex on the first date? :wtf:

You don't know shyt about the man but you fukked him on the first date? :scusthov:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I came from a 2 parent household but not in the burbs though....inner city chicago :laugh:

Does having sex with an on and off again boyfriend count as casual sex?

nope...causal sex is meeting and that thirsty nikka geoff from afghanistan and letting him smash

so you plan on marrying this bf in the future :mjpls:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
yo I look at the title, that shyt is funny style. you gotta basically stop fukking with anyone, period. you allowed someone to trample over your life and make you feel all fukked up. this wasnt even a husband, or fiance. you need to get yourself together and establish yourself first before you fall for someone else. it doesnt have to be that you need someone else to get by in life. get your mind right first, then start dealing about other people.

you got a life to live and you basing it on a little bit of gifts you got, some cheap ass shyt, or some sex. all that got a price, and its most likely why you feel like you do. love yourself first and stop crying over men that you chose to get close. you keep thinking you did nothing wrong in the first place, they gonna always walk over you

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I got a question for the guys though,

if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?

Sure.

When I smash doesn't matter. My mind is probably made up on what road I plan to take w ol girl before the 3rd date.

Smashing on 3rd date was just a bonus level. Feel me?

Shorty could've turned wack after the smash and scared dude off tho. It happens.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?

Depends on the girl and situation really.

For me sometimes i really do just wanna smash and bail out, but honestly I usually wont take that kinda girl on a date (why spend money on that?). If there's a strong sexual connection and we end up getting into it early, that's fine. If she just kinda does it... Just because? Then it might not be worth it

For me personally i find that the relationships where you work up to sex slower last longer and generally work better. You end up getting to know someone's sexual likes and dislikes more thoroughly so that when you do get it in it's better. It also helps keep some energy in the relationship. I know that a lot of guys dont see eye to eye on that, but in a long term relationship with a future? I wanna do it right.

I think this is definitely a question that varies a LOT with everyone.

:manny:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Also I don't believe in "Well sex just happened, whether it was on the 1st or 10th date, it just happened"

You don't know shyt about the man but you fukked him on the first date? :scusthov:

Depends... I've talked to a chick for like 2 weeks(she was in another city) before we actually had that first date...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

not really, 2-3 dates doesn't give you enough time to know anyone. even though alot of y'all smassh dudes y'all met THAT day. so 2-3 dates is big time to some smuts. :beli:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
A real nikka gone recognize a real bytch from the the start you smell me. not all nikkas b lien ma, stop messing wit fukk boys. But at the same time us as nikkas only make moves how yall muhfukkas allow us to move in a relationship its just how we are lol.

why you hurt? sidelines get dikk not gifts lil mama..if you only wanna see a nikka when he up cause he giving out gifts/money/dates nshyt she aint shyt but that bytch that was there when you was down and helped you get back up is a real bytch.

looks like bruh Swapped out that ratchet hoe for wifey :yeshrug:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well, first you have to understand that someone may not view sex in the same vein as you do. For some people, sex does not mean as much and when they have sex with someone will not always be an indicator of the feelings they have for that person or the value they see in that person.

I don't date, but I do think the dating game is kind of fukked up for women, in that dating DOES mean that you are looking for a relationship. That's what is implied when you date. Men have kind of messed it up a bit, because a lot of men do date to have sex. But there are sometimes on dates when both people are looking for relationships, and they do feel like they are ready for that point (their views on sex may be different from your's). That's not to say that things will necessarily work out. It's not about that. It's about 2 people deciding they are ready for something and taking that step if they want and are ready.

Well you can't put ALL THE blame on the men though because a lot of these women in our generation don't value themselves like they should....they want to be "female playas" and believe the same "sex rules" should apply to both men and women when it doesnt.

I'm not gonna stunt.....some of my girlfriends are promiscuous :leostare:

but I can't judge them though....its their body.

Not I though.

I don't believe most men are a$$holes.....I know there are a lot of good guys out there looking for something more than sex.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

its really easy...you gotta set the tone early..make em feel like its not really a date..

i tell em lets go hangout or lets go hiking or biking(white pawgs love that is)
or lets go see a live show..and i always tell em dont bring your car..that ill pick them up :jawalrus:

by the end of the night...i gotta drop them off right :win:
so i tell... such and such..so you aint giving me a tour of your place :scheme:

than its a wrap

fellas follow this method

never make it seem like a date
hangout>>>>>>