how come men try to break a womans spirit

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Damn this thread blew up!!

Alot of you sound angry because of my little gifts tidbit. Oh well Im not having sex for free. Get over it. Im not gonna stop fukking early either what if he has a little dikk?? :wtf: Yall act like "nice" girls dont get cheated on and dogged and abused. Most of yall are cheating on your "nice" girlfriends and wives with hoes like me anyway. Lets be real. Im not gonna switch my entire dating style up because of one bad apple. I still have lots of drugs and sex and partying to do. When I get to be 25-30 and my time is up Ill put my period in some unsuspecting marks food to make him fall in love with me.

@ rep im 21 who tf is getting married and tryna be wifed at 21? :what:

:ohmy: :lolbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Alot of you sound angry because of my little gifts tidbit. Oh well Im not having sex for free. Get over it. Im not gonna stop fukking early either what if he has a little dikk?? :wtf: Yall act like "nice" girls dont get cheated on and dogged and abused. Most of yall are cheating on your "nice" girlfriends and wives with hoes like me anyway. Lets be real. Im not gonna switch my entire dating style up because of one bad apple. I still have lots of drugs and sex and partying to do. When I get to be 25-30 and my time is up Ill put my period in some unsuspecting marks food to make him fall in love with me.@ rep im 21 who tf is getting married and tryna be wifed at 21? :what:

:mjpls:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

Alot of you sound angry because of my little gifts tidbit. Oh well Im not having sex for free. Get over it. Im not gonna stop fukking early either what if he has a little dikk?? :wtf: Yall act like "nice" girls dont get cheated on and dogged and abused. Most of yall are cheating on your "nice" girlfriends and wives with hoes like me anyway. Lets be real. Im not gonna switch my entire dating style up because of one bad apple. I still have lots of drugs and sex and partying to do. When I get to be 25-30 and my time is up Ill put my period in some unsuspecting marks food to make him fall in love with me.

:ohhh: :russ:

Yo, i have nothing to say. god bless.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps

:whoo:

:deadrose:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So you admit you are a whore, do whorish things, and just want to party and have sex
Then what are you complaining about?

You deserve to be treated like garbage because gasp you exhibit garbageness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:merchant: dis bytch crazy :skip:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was soooo mean to me for no reason. This literally happened out of nowhere: First he accused me of giving him HPV (which I didnt because im clean) then admitted he's been in a relationship the whole time and told me i was just the jumpoff and how much better she was than me making fun of my body and all my flaws comparing her to me. Then when I started to cry he hung up in my face :ohhh:

Did I mention my 22nd bday is tommorow?

:(

He treats u like that cause your a jUmpoff

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
at least she's honest. she's just stating what a lot of these young women do but don't want to own up to... but lil ma be careful because not everybody wins playing that game.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
So you admit you are a whore, do whorish things, and just want to party and have sex
Then what are you complaining about?

You deserve to be treated like garbage because gasp you exhibit garbageness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

AT LEAST I WONT ABORT MY CHILDREN. WHERES YOUR KIDS AT SINCE YOU KNOW HOW TO PICK EM SO WELL BOO?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
he was cute and sweet to me at first...

and why are yall posting my ass pics right now? how is that relevant to the topic at hand??

:what:

Lol at being sweet and cute. C'mon passions of the flesh = everyone is sweet and cute at first.

You played yourself in the beginning. Because it's seriously not about those two things at all....

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City

if you dont grow outta your shyt now, its gonna stay on you. that not an exaggeration its the truth. people who have their life straight at 25-30 had their lives straight at 20-25.

the rest of that shyt is excuses. trust that many guys see what I do, and know how to play that part. its on you tho but just dont go in public crying about being hurt by someone who could give a fukk about you besides your p*ssy.

our daughters need to grow up better than this.