how come men try to break a womans spirit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Water seeks its own level. Always has. Always will.

Dogs dog each other out. She is a female dog and got dogged out by a Male dog.

pretty much

like i said before, she said she likes her whorish tendencies, so don't complain when you are treated as such.

it amazes me because she has a phat ass, that she thinks she deserves a guy who will treat her good, when shes doing naked videos for anyone who wants to see, and opens her legs for guys she is not even in a relationship with but thinks she deserves much more :heh:

like i said what does thoushallhustle have that is so unique and special that a man of value would wife and treat with respect?

a fat ass? tons of girls do, tons of single mommas with no hope of fidning a good man do as well:smugfavre:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's not rocket science when someone attempts to break someone else's spirit. it's because you want them to feel bad. d'uh...

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
moreso I b hearing yall muhfukkas talking, but yall ain't saying shyt my bytch on my lap rolling my blunt we laughing together at the thirst my nikka lol

You really refer to her as your bytch? :wtf:

And she dapped it. :damn:

:merchant: I guess....

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The bold is all me. :yes:

Having sex for the first time after falling in love with someone AFTER GETTING TO KNOW THEM WELL is the key to a long/good relationship.

I mean, I've had a couple good relationships with early sex, but that was back when I was in my late teens and thirsty... For the record i think guys that are saying girls who give it up early are jumpoffs/not dateable status are wrong and maybe sexist as well. A lot of women just want to have sex just like y'all do. Im not really about slut shaming these days, it would make me a big ol hypocrite

:manny:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
You should have been able to tell from their posts that they're rachet :skip:

I click her twitter and see she named her son

Chrishawn Jeziah Xy'meir Barnes Jr

couldn't let that name just have 1 iteration?

HR recruiters daddy, throw that resume in the bushes

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Damn this thread blew up!!

Alot of you sound angry because of my little gifts tidbit. Oh well Im not having sex for free. Get over it. Im not gonna stop fukking early either what if he has a little dikk?? :wtf: Yall act like "nice" girls dont get cheated on and dogged and abused. Most of yall are cheating on your "nice" girlfriends and wives with hoes like me anyway. Lets be real. Im not gonna switch my entire dating style up because of one bad apple. I still have lots of drugs and sex and partying to do. When I get to be 25-30 and my time is up Ill put my period in some unsuspecting marks food to make him fall in love with me.

@ rep im 21 who tf is getting married and tryna be wifed at 21? :what:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moreso I b hearing yall muhfukkas talking, but yall ain't saying shyt my bytch on my lap rolling my blunt we laughing together at the thirst my nikka lol

You and your "bytch" need to take a trip to a clinic and get checked b.