how come men try to break a womans spirit

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
ah the 3 date rule, and your friend is the one who decided to be treated that way, if a guy doesn't want to take you out and only uses you fo rsex unless your mute gasp speak up, say you want more, but nah i don't want to lose this alpha male i'll continue to be his free prostitute

women :mjpls:

Reincar spitting some gems :wow:
On a serious note, we might as well all let this thread die. The thread has achieved it's purpose, and going back and forth with folks won't lead to anywhere.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
why are there so many words in this thread!

stop enabling these cluckers u suckas!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
if she didnt let him smash on that 3rd date..he would stayed around and try to wife

but she made it waay to easy for him :smugdraper:
she was checkers not chess

u may be right...but she was just entirely too geeked and filled with joy all because the nikka took her out on 2 dates and bought her a present...so after the first 3 weeks she let him smash and smash and smash :lolbron:

ah the 3 date rule, and your friend is the one who decided to be treated that way, if a guy doesn't want to take you out and only uses you fo rsex unless your mute gasp speak up, say you want more, but nah i don't want to lose this alpha male i'll continue to be his free prostitute

women :mjpls:
Did I blame the guy? Hell no! All I'm saying is a lot of women out here are too easy and letting these men out here have special privileges all because he took you out on a date and may have spent a lil money on u.
Nah we like them to be a challenge to GET, infact let me rephrase we like them to be interesting to get. Every girl ive slept with on the first date I didnt try to care about them after and i honestly dont know why, some of them were bad as hell.

But know man wants a woman who is a challenge to KEEP.

I am TALKING ABOUT A CHALLENGE TO GET THOUGH! Not keep! I am a challenge to get but once u get me....you'll be in Heaven :jawalrus:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:dead:
Let me give yall an example though:
One friend was see a guy for 2 months....after the 3rd date she invited the dude to her house for dinner, and of course they got it poppin that night.
After that, only time dude came by was for sex....he never took her out or told her he want to be with her or anything....straight jump off status....next thing my girl know, dude has started a whole relationship with another chick...and guess what he told her? :skip:
"You not my type, I love a challenge" :manny:
It's not about when she let him smash. It's about the fact that they never discussed what they wanted from each other. :russ:

Doesn't matter when you smash if your intentions aren't the same. A dude isn't gonna pass up on a bomb as chick that he's been spending money on just because they fukked. He just used that as an excuse. He never liked her like that. :laugh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some men are a$$holes.

a$$holes get the girls

notice girls always mention how their exes were a$$holes yet they opened thier legs for him didn't they.

women would rather the a$$hole that they can to call girlies and complain about the drama, than the "nice boring guy" who respects her

even thoushallhustle after being treated like garbage was saying how her next guy will be some simp, some simp she will cheat on with a "a$$hole"

every women deserves what they get imo

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
:dead:

Let me give yall an example though:

One friend was see a guy for 2 months....after the 3rd date she invited the dude to her house for dinner, and of course they got it poppin that night.

After that, only time dude came by was for sex....he never took her out or told her he want to be with her or anything....straight jump off status....next thing my girl know, dude has started a whole relationship with another chick...and guess what he told her? :skip:

"You not my type, I love a challenge" :manny:

He probably just said that shyt as an excuse to keep it moving... We have our rules and standards but rarely do we live by dem shyts.. I can almost guarantee he knew whether he was just gonna smash or try to wife before the 1st date was over.. Maybe before then..

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is hun, men say how they love a simple chick and all but at the end of the day they love a challenge (well most of them do, the ones I've been with :ehh:)

So you showing how satisfied u was when he took u out on dates and him giving u gifts and u letting him hit had him thinking "damn this bytch letting me hit and all I'm doing is taking her out and buying her gifts? :pachaha:"

More than likely this other chick was a challenge and put her foot down with this nikka thru the door. :aicmon:

No offense, but there is no way a young broad like you should posses even up to mediocre logic and reasoning ability (as displayed in your posts in this thread). You're a milf who's been around the block quite a few times or a dude :leostare:

If I'm wrong, you are the exception. Where they make u at?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I got a question for the guys though,

if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
u may be right...but she was just entirely too geeked and filled with joy all because the nikka took her out on 2 dates and bought her a present...so after the first 3 weeks she let him smash and smash and smash :lolbron:

Did I blame the guy? Hell no! All I'm saying is a lot of women out here are too easy and letting these men out here have special privileges all because he took you out on a date and may have spent a lil money on u.

I am TALKING ABOUT A CHALLENGE TO GET THOUGH! Not keep! I am a challenge to get but once u get me....you'll be in Heaven :jawalrus:

but but he was so nice in the beginning, then he changed

:upsetfavre:

women need to realize all guys are "nice" in the beginning, all will spend that little dinner or movie and say the right things, the goal is to insert dikk into vagina and once that happens then you will see his real colors by then its to late as most women usually just sleep with guys they really like, unless their whores, while most men will sleep with anything even if we can't stand the sight of you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

well stop complaining when you get treated like a whore then, whores don't get treated proper, whores don't meet the family, whores don't get respect and admiration, whores belong to everyone, whores don't get good respectful decent men.

Co-sign

Put some clothes on...

Last edited by a moderator:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I got a question for the guys though,

if you were actually genuinely interested in a female, you took her out on a date or 2 and on the 3rd date she invite you to her house for dinner and she let you smash that night, will you still take her seriously? Will you still pursue a relationship with her?

:yeshrug:
If we click, we click.. It rarely goes down that way though:shaq:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
No offense, but there is no way a young broad like you should posses even up to mediocre logic and reasoning ability (as displayed in your posts in this thread). You're a milf who's been around the block quite a few times or a dude :leostare:

If I'm wrong, you are the exception. Where they make u at?

:russ:

I'm only 21 yrs old and yes I'm a female and no I havent been around the block. :thumbsdown:

I sit back and observe a lot of shyt unlike most women around my age.