how come men try to break a womans spirit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But there isn't a hpv test for men... :unsure:

That HIV test says that 1 out of twelve tests will give a negative result to a positive person... So buy two? Nah, but anyone not getting tested on the reg is crazy and irresponsible.

yup there is none
STD Facts - HPV and Men

Is there a test for HPV in men?

Currently, there is no HPV test recommended for men. The only approved HPV tests on the market are for screening women for cervical cancer. They are not useful for screening for HPV-related cancers or genital warts in men.

What are the health problems caused by HPV in men?

Most men who get HPV (of any type) never develop any symptoms or health problems. But some types of HPV can cause genital warts. Other types can cause cancers of the penis, anus, or oropharynx (back of the throat, including base of the tongue and tonsils.) The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types that can cause cancer.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
lots of ways. The lemon curse is my preference. Take a lemon and insert a personal concern of victim. Stick pins and nails in lemon. Place in a jar with cursing oil and bury it or throw it in the ocean.

:wtf: :wtf:
You casting spells on nikkas now? :smh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
did she sniff the fart out of his bootay

:mjpls:

pause

:dead:

Let me give yall an example though:

One friend was see a guy for 2 months....after the 3rd date she invited the dude to her house for dinner, and of course they got it poppin that night.

After that, only time dude came by was for sex....he never took her out or told her he want to be with her or anything....straight jump off status....next thing my girl know, dude has started a whole relationship with another chick...and guess what he told her? :skip:

"You not my type, I love a challenge" :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
well Thoushallhustle's ex boyfriend prove otherwise :ld:

A lot of men like challenges..... I have listened to my homegirls bytch and cry to me about a guy they were seeing stop fukking with them when they did everything u stated.

:beli:
Let's be honest, your homegirls wanted to boast up that they were holding it down, when it's a good shot that they just had a thin waist. Every side has two different stories.

I'm not gonna sit up here and argue with women, since that's a battle I can't win, so I'll just leave with that.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps

Most people with HPV do not develop symptoms or health problems from it. In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years.

Yea, I read that. I still don't want to catch that in the first place, but I play it safe anyway.

Daps
Hold up so you mean you show these dudes yo twerk vids and they cool with it? Thats a jump off.by default. How do I look letting somebody.i care about be free with everybody else. Thing is you did fall in love or something close since even though he has.a gf, you still questioning how.he feels. Some of these nikkas scared to tell the truth. Even so I think you know why better than any of us. How many simp lies do you.want.to hear before you.accept it. Not trying to offend you he did u wrong but you also did yourself the same

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

One friend was see a guy for 2 months....after the 3rd date she invited the dude to her house for dinner, and of course they got it poppin that night.

After that, only time dude came by was for sex....he never took her out or told her he want to be with her or anything....straight jump off status....next thing my girl know, dude has started a whole relationship with another chick...and guess what he told her? :skip:

ah the 3 date rule, and your friend is the one who decided to be treated that way, if a guy doesn't want to take you out and only uses you fo rsex unless your mute gasp speak up, say you want more, but nah i don't want to lose this alpha male i'll continue to be his free prostitute

women :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

if she didnt let him smash on that 3rd date..he would stayed around and try to wife

but she made it waay to easy for him :smugdraper:
she was checkers not chess

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Let's be honest, your homegirls wanted to boast up that they were holding it down, when it's a good shot that they just had a thin waist. Every side has two different stories.

I'm not gonna sit up here and argue with women, since that's a battle I can't win, so I'll just leave with that.

I aint blaming men at all sweetheart...read my other post...I went into detail.:smile:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
dudes switch up girls a lot of times cus we feel like youre not really down for us anyways. this other chick might have been. and if not, then you get to move on and find one man that is. dont sweat the little stuff no more and move on. a lot of this public crying shyt has got to stop. everyone stop damning a whole gender off your busted ass choices for relationships

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
well Thoushallhustle's ex boyfriend prove otherwise :ld:

A lot of men like challenges..... I have listened to my homegirls bytch and cry to me about a guy they were seeing stop fukking with them when they did everything u stated.

Nah we like them to be a challenge to get, infact let me rephrase we like them to be interesting to get.

But no man wants a woman who is a challenge to keep.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Nah we like them to be a challenge to get, infact let me rephrase we like them to be interesting to get.

But know man wants a woman who is a challenge to keep.

thats real, no man wants to complicate his life with a hard to manage woman. we not gonna sponsor and look out for some birdbrain for too long. :why: