how come men try to break a womans spirit

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Remind us. :youngsabo:

:sadbron: I battled the entire board last time over that shyt.

Chris Rock - Feed me, fukk me, Shut the fukk up

We like it simple, Hell I know I do, these dudes your talking about messing up the game for everyone supposedly being tamed by a womans games and fukkery :what:

Well its different for each guy now at days. :unsure:

spin off thread in the making?

bet not be nobody else :ohhh:

you mine

allllllllllllllllllll

mine:bryan:

:hug:

olivia let it all out

:mjpls:

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The thing is hun, men say how they love a simple chick and all but at the end of the day they love a challenge (well most of them do, the ones I've been with :ehh:)

So you showing how satisfied u was when he took u out on dates and him giving u gifts and u letting him hit had him thinking "damn this bytch letting me hit and all I'm doing is taking her out and buying her gifts? :pachaha:"

More than likely this other chick was a challenge and put her foot down with this nikka thru the door. :aicmon:

:why::why::why::why: That doesn't make any sense
We don't love challenges, we just like women who stuff to offer(cook, clean, strives for success, compliments our lifestyle: i.e is a positive to be around:, and a girl that is not a hoe), also a chick who is fine(or at least has a decent body/face).

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:why::why::why::why: That doesn't make any sense
We don't love challenges, we just like women who stuff to offer(cook, clean, strives for success, compliments our lifestyle: i.e is a positive to be around:, and a girl that is not a hoe), also a chick who is fine(or at least has a decent body/face).

well Thoushallhustle's ex boyfriend prove otherwise :ld:

A lot of men like challenges..... I have listened to my homegirls bytch and cry to me about a guy they were seeing stop fukking with them when they did everything u stated.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
His post had me like :leon:, I had to check the CDC on that one (STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)) they say it's around 50%, but either 5/10 or 8/10 is too fukking high.

*schedules appointment*

That brings up something unrelated, the FDA just approved an home testing kit for HIV (Home HIV test kits approved in US | Society | guardian.co.uk) some y'all heathens might need to cop that might save your lives :hamster:

But there isn't a hpv test for men... :unsure:

That HIV test says that 1 out of twelve tests will give a negative result to a positive person... So buy two? Nah, but anyone not getting tested on the reg is crazy and irresponsible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
His post had me like :leon:, I had to check the CDC on that one (STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)) they say it's around 50%, but either 5/10 or 8/10 is too fukking high.

*schedules appointment*

That brings up something unrelated, the FDA just approved an home testing kit for HIV (Home HIV test kits approved in US | Society | guardian.co.uk) some y'all heathens might need to cop that might save your lives :hamster:

let me rephrase that 80 percent

Most men and women — about 80 percent of sexually active people — are infected with HPV at some point in their lives, but most people never know they have the virus.

so most folks who are sexually active will get hpv

hpv in women without the vaccine can cause cervical cancer, in males it can cause, neck, head, penis and anal cancer:noah:

HPV leading cause of male head and neck cancer - CBS News

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
well Thoushallhustle's ex boyfriend prove otherwise :ld:

A lot of men like challenges..... I have listened to my homegirls bytch and cry to me about a guy they were seeing stop fukking with them when they did everything u stated.

did she sniff the fart out of his bootay

:mjpls:

pause

concise

Veteran
Daps

*schedules appointment*

Most people with HPV do not develop symptoms or health problems from it. In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years.

:beli:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
let me rephrase that 80 percent

Most men and women — about 80 percent of sexually active people — are infected with HPV at some point in their lives, but most people never know they have the virus.

so most folks who are sexually active will get hpv

hpv in women without the vaccine can cause cervical cancer, in males it can cause, neck, head, penis and anal cancer:noah:

HPV leading cause of male head and neck cancer - CBS News

thank god im not sexually active
shyt aint even worth it :damn::damn: