how come men try to break a womans spirit

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
U went through all that :snoop:

U musta really been mad :laff: :umad:

:snoop: @ u drivin to the beach furious about to flip ya lil carolla over some dude

:pacspit:

:pachaha:

:what:

you cant read. this would have been funny though if it actually applied to the situation. maybe next time.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Geoffry you in here goin mighty hard on me what happened?? It was all good just a day ago...

att274.jpg

Chocolate Delight?

Your PM box is 98% full. I know you got more of those :pachaha:

Did you ever say or do anything negative to him back to warrant his response/behavior? We only got your side to go on. Either way enjoy your bday tomorrow. 22 is still young, plenty of time engage with simps and tricks. Like another poster said though that was similar to what I was about to say, take a small break and focus on yourself. If you're happy with yourself, you usually don't let another person bother you like that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Chocolate Delight?

Your PM box is 98% full. I know you got more of those :pachaha:

Did you ever say or do anything negative to him back to warrant his response/behavior? We only got your side to go on. Either way enjoy your bday tomorrow. 22 is still young, plenty of time engage with simps and tricks. Like another poster said though that was similar to what I was about to say, take a small break and focus on yourself. If you're happy with yourself, you usually don't let another person bother you like that.

you see her other tabs was about voodoo and spells:mjpls:

bytch need to be casting a spell on her vagina
to cast away them warts:mjpls:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I'm basing that statement off real life experiences and what I've witnessed. :ld:

Chris Rock - Feed me, fukk me, Shut the fukk up

We like it simple, Hell I know I do, these dudes your talking about messing up the game for everyone supposedly being tamed by a womans games and fukkery :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cool for you.

I like my whorish tendencies though

:usure:

well stop complaining when you get treated like a whore then, whores don't get treated proper, whores don't meet the family, whores don't get respect and admiration, whores belong to everyone, whores don't get good respectful decent men.